TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello? Hikari here ^-^

+7
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
AKeybladeYouSay
XGeass
Zeldaman2.0
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Hikari
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hello? Hikari here ^-^ Empty Hello? Hikari here ^-^

Post  Hikari Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:28 am

Hello! ^-^ If you haven't noticed already, I'm a new member to this site!
It's nice to meet you all! Or whoever's reading this... if you bother reading this... did I even post it in the right place?

Anyway, I'm still kinda a noob at RPing XD . Currently, I'm registered in... uh... 4 RP sites, including this one.
The Kingdom Hearts RP, Universalys, Jr. High and the Mafia, and this one.

So, my real name is (First Name) (Last Name). I am (Enter age here) years old. I live in Hawaii (Yes, I can tell you that).
You guys can just call me Hikari, I guess.

I love Anime, Vocaloid, Manga, Video Games and Pokemon! ^-^
My favorite Anime is Angel Beats! But at the moment it's Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
My favorite manga is Koko ni Iru Yo (I am Here)
My favorite Vocaloid is Kagamine Rin! ^-^

That pretty much sums up my introduction. I'll see you guys around?

Just a question and a suggestion. Do you guys have a chatbox/shoutbox? If you don't I suggest you get one, because I really want to know all the members better! ^-^ (and usually I just go on the chatbox if I'm online -__-)
Hikari
Hikari
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Hello? Hikari here ^-^ Empty Re: Hello? Hikari here ^-^

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:38 am

I see. Well, welcome to the boards. I am your friendly Moderator, Haar_Dragon, better known as Haar. Everyone around here knows my name if you're willing to go look for it, and no, we don't have a chatbox. And I don't really think we can get one, I'm pretty sure this site is a template on a host site, not just created by the Admin.

As far as interests...anime, video games, rock music, and I don't see a lot of manga around where I live any more, or I'd read that a lot, too...This town kinda blows cuz there's nothing nearby to do. The nearest movie theater is two exits down the highway, the nearest bookstore...I don't even know, they all closed down, the nearest GameStop is the next town over, and I don't really get out much because I'm an only child. No other people to do stuff with, and outside alone is boring as sh*t. As such, I do what I'm into and have a tendency to blow everything else off. Which is why I'm here at 3:37 AM instead of resting before my first two finals tomorrow.

Anyway, even if you are noobish at RP, we're all willing to help as long as you'll actually listen. Because there are people who ask for help, then kind of ignore it or question it to the point of ignoring it.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Haar, you do realize ow pointless it is to introduce yourself as a Moderator, when you never do anything? Then again, that could be taken as a sign that nobody here is foolish enough to post anything warranting moderation.
I forgot to introduce myself. I am Nebula, original creator of Organization XIV, the more... down-to-earth RP. TITAL is more on the insane side. They both blend serious and silly elements, but OrgXIV leans more on seriousness, and has a cohesive storyline. It's written in Novel. TITAL is written in Script, and was originally nothing BUT craziness. Recently, though, serious plotlines hasve been introduced.

So, you already have experience with Kingdom Hearts? Good. Expect billions of spoilers to any of the games you haven't played lying around. Be careful not to mix up spoilers with our made-up explanations for things.

Angel Beats? Ehhh... I like it, but it's a little too grim for my taste. The whole main cast had to die brutally in order for them to be there, and a main character was obliterated in her intro episode. Then there's the guy who looks like Naoto Shirogane and insists that he's god... Somehow, I don't mind the whole death thing in The World Ends With You, but in that, unfairness wasn't required. Overall, I like it, though.

Oh, yeah, You should probably get familiar with how things work.

Togethe If They All Lived/TITAL:

There is a world on which a house stands. The House That Never Was. Its residents are some of the most incredible people in the universe: the cast of the story. They include Sora, Riku, Namine, Roxas, Xion, Minato Arisato(Persona 3), Yukari Takeba(Persona 3), Zack Fair(FFVIII: Crisis Core), Aqua, Ventus, Terra, Xemnas, and a ton of others, including Original Characters (OCs). Their personalities are somewhat altered, as well as the laws of physics.

Anybody can just walk up to THTNW and ask to stay there. They will be given a room, which will have been generated out of nowhere. The place is infinitely larger inside than outside. There are several floors that go into multidimensional space, while it appears to be a two-story house from outside. There's also a treehouse.

Minato Arisato is under direct control of Admin, the Author Avatar of our Administrator, Bobtjohn. Admin himself pops in from time to time, as well as other Author Avatars, who are cabale of rewriting characters' actions to suit their whims.

Organization XIV/Org.XIV:

Remember how Sora was only launched into Kindgom Hearts because of his island being swallowed, which only happened because Riku opened the door. What if Riku HADN'T opened the door? The Keyblade had to choose another wielder to save the day. This is the base of the story.

Sora, and Riku are unimportant kids living on an island. Kairi is only slightly more important, being a Princess of Heart. They never get any screen time.

Instead of Sora, a man named Nori had to step up. He wrapped up the events of KHI offscreen before the story actually began, and ended up caught by Organization XIII's trap in Castle Oblivion.

Due to Organization XIII's unchecked actions (no Riku to interfere) and use of Roxin (Nori's Nobody) and Xion (Same name, different appearance, same function) a world called Asylum was flooded with darkness. The king, Merosu, became a Nobody, Xeromus. He wanted revenge on the organization that had so screwed him and his people over. So he founded Organization XIV in his twisted-reality Castle Asylum, recruiting a young Nobody, Rexial, former resident of Twilight Town.

Soon, they recruited more members, such as Siks, Kotank, Exdeath(he died offscreen soon thereafter), Thananx(later returned to being Nathan), Dispatch, Lyxsal(later returned to being Sally), Zane (later revealed tobe the Nobody Nazex, then returned to being Zane)... and a lot of others. They are up to 32 members.

Not long into the story, they killed off all of Organization XIII, except for Axel and Demyx, on Lyxsal's request. They were restored to being Lea and Myde.

...Yeah, a lot has happened.

-The Observers, a duo made up of Gunamnex and Oxthmas, began to observe Organization XIV. They don't seem to have any hostile intent, even offering a prize to the winner of the organization's tournament (which was never finished) and giving Aleri an ancient Keychain. They later revived their third compatriot, Roland.
-There was a fake Keyblade War, which was really just a smokescreen for Erntxt's plan... I think. Oh, and there was a fight between Xancel and Chaos. Afterwards, Xancel returned to being Lance.
-A man called X-Sigma showed up and KICKED THE CRAP out of some of the cast.
-Xeromus had his long-awaited battle with Nexas, leader of the Division, in which he defeated and eliminated the other reaper, at the end of a decisive battle.

...Too much has happened for me to sum up. The best way is to read it for yourself. There are five topics on the GameFAQs board, and then the RP transferred over here.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Hello to you miss Hikari. Glad to have someone new on this board. If you're wondering where to begin, please read the Global RP announcement and, even though it's a LONG read, it'll be something that you will definitely want to look into. We don't have a chatbox, but we DO have a PM'ing system available if you want to chat with any of us who are willing.

As for the RP's, there are the two that Gregar mentioned in that MASSIVE wall of text of his and two others, a Zombieland RP and a Red vs. Blue roleplay that are based of the respectively titled movie/series. TITAL started out with a lot of crazy stuff. Really crazy. I don't remember the full details, but Zexion (I was controlling him at the time) worked with Marluxia and Vexen to create a Hallucinogenic pollen. Imagine the chaos. We've got some of the earlier RP's on here and on GameFAQ's, I'd check the Days Board.

Other than that, welcome and have fun!
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:46 pm

Hello Hikari I am XGeass. It seems everyone else summed up the RP's fairly nice so....ya.

XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Zeldaman2.0 wrote: TITAL started out with a lot of crazy stuff. Really crazy. I don't remember the full details, but Zexion (I was controlling him at the time) worked with Marluxia and Vexen to create a Hallucinogenic pollen. Imagine the chaos. We've got some of the earlier RP's on here and on GameFAQ's, I'd check the Days Board.

Other than that, welcome and have fun!

And I've been insisting that we need to go back to comic mischief as our primary source of violence ever since it started getting serious. I think it was a bit after Minato showed up, one or two plots afterward tops I've started thinking it.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Hey, Hikari, I'm AKeybladeYouSay. Nice to meet you. *shakes hand* *lifts up mask* Psst! It's me, Lexaeus/Morte! *pulls mask back down* But everyone just calls me Yusei.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Hello, I'm your friendly Spid... Er... Admin! Nice to meet you!

The others have relatively brought you up to speed with goes on around here. So, there's not much for me to say. Although, I am in the midst of setting up a chat site for the RP just so everyone can stay in touch. I'll be posting a global announcement about it when I actually get it running!
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Sup I'm Eques Tenebrarum, another mod for you to ask of you've git trouble. You like everyone else can call me Eques. If you need any thing involving ff related problems, just come to me and ill see what I can do. My favorites are Rock, RPG, shooter games, reading books, and making friends. If you got Xbox Live look up Thanatos221(the letters are in caps)
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:09 pm

NebulaGregarZX wrote:Haar, you do realize ow pointless it is to introduce yourself as a Moderator...

And yes, Nebula, I'm aware. Half of this SITE is mods, though, so...it's really just a way to make your name turn blue.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:10 pm

Haar_Dragon wrote:
NebulaGregarZX wrote:Haar, you do realize ow pointless it is to introduce yourself as a Moderator...

And yes, Nebula, I'm aware. Half of this SITE is mods, though, so...it's really just a way to make your name turn blue.

Speaking of which... Didn't I used to be a mod WAAAAY back when?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Hey. I'm Sammy. Just Sammy. And yes, that is my username. Worst. Idea. Ever.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Zeldaman2.0 wrote:
Haar_Dragon wrote:

Speaking of which... Didn't I used to be a mod WAAAAY back when?
Yes. Then you lost your password or whatever. And now you are not.

Sam...you can change your Username by going to your profile...Then again, no matter what you do I'm probably going to continue to call you Sam...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:17 pm

To be fair, I've never used the same password for anything more than once. Trying to remember that is like trying to remember what classes I had freshman year. Can't do it at all without some help lol.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Just came up with that one ^.^ a bit overused, but I like it better!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:21 pm

...Three years later, I can even name the order I had them...And since it's an old schedule, I feel no shame or insecurity posting it.

1: Orchestra
2: Study Hall
3: Earth Science
4: Western Studies (Western=Europe? I don't know why...)
5: Math
6: Spanish
7: English
8: ....................DAMMIT! I would screw up on the last one...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Freaking hilarious at Sam, and Trollolol at Haar. My point is I have terrible memory and TWO YEAR ABSENCE MAKES YOU FORGET THINGS.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:26 pm

You know Our Friendly Spide....er Admin HAS offered to send you a temporary password for your old account Zeldaman....Havent you bob?

and Haar either your not good at math or they changed a few things since I went to school cause I don't remember 10 being half of 40.

Now to the important stuff. Hello Hikari, I am am Malakili007, though most just call me Mal or Mala for short. And yep another Moderator. Welcome to the site. The others pretty much have covered everything already. I'm also one of the oldest(in age) if not the oldest member of the site.(in age)
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:28 pm

I'm lazy. And I've already got this one, I don't mind using it. And I'm almost positive you're the oldest on here in age. I don't think anyone else is even 20, tbh.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Dude, I meant half of the people who don't just register and leave. So, half the site. So half of the REGULARS to the board are mods....hang on a sec.
Me
You
AKYS
Bob
Shadow Witch
What's Up
Eques
gstol
...Huh. I thought there were more. Apparently I can only think of 8...MY POINT BEING, we only have about that many non-mods who show up on a regular basis...

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Rule 34. Cause we're posting rules of teh internetz.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:39 pm

I know what you meant actually. Its just fun to poke you. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke.

Crap I miscounted its only 9....and you missed Skazza

Rule 34p in reference to an earlier attack that I committed somewhere on the site hehe
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Skazza, that's who I forgot. And for non-mods we have:
khfreak
Nebula (for some reason)
Aesoth
Aneastin
Soldier
Sam
XGeass
Maverick

So Mods outnumber standard users 9 to 8
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:42 pm

...Well, f*ck me, I forgot Zeldaman and (possibly) Hikari.

Still, 11:9 in favor of non-mods. I was close enough.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:43 pm

Malakili007 wrote:I know what you meant actually. Its just fun to poke you. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke.

Crap I miscounted its only 9....and you missed Skazza

Rule 34p in reference to an earlier attack that I committed somewhere on the site hehe

Is this in reference to the Xion/Roxas incident that's going on? What with the alleged... stuff? Not exactly sure how to phrase it...
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next