Yup. Bye bye. Peace.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Yup. Bye bye. Peace. - Page 4 Empty Re: Yup. Bye bye. Peace.

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:14 am

Sh*t, he's not lying.
...Wait, aren't I the one who said it doesn't matter? Alright, so now we know that you're twelve. 'Kay. Somehow, I don't feel like this affects much. If anything, it means that your GameFAQs account was/is illegal, and possibly your TITAL account. I forget whether or not you had to be thirteen to sign up. Then again, you're not required to put in your DOB info, so maybe not...

Which means that this has no repercussion on this site, except that now we're technically your accomplices if GameFAQs comes along and whines at you for violating their regulations.

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:19 am

I feel like that's not something we'll really have to worry about.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:26 am

As said before, screw GameFAQS other than when I need to download gamesaves for my pleasure. Not like any of the recent games allow you to do that though(For PS3 atleast).
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:04 am

NebulaGregarZX wrote:And later, he had the gall to pretend that he (the in-story Sammy, the character, not the author) had no choice? See, this is why he was killed with a vengeance. Aleri decided that it WASN'T WORTH HIS TIME, Rexial and Sora kicked his second-in-command's ass for expecting a weapon that prevents you from being killed by anything but a vital stab wound to protect him from Rexial (AKA the god of stabbing people before they are physically able to block) and Sora (AKA the guy who cuts skyscrapers with a blunt weapon).

And that's not even going into how Xavier kicked Sammy's ass mano-a-mano. Kinda. Lia (formerly one of Sam's characters, she ended up under Admin's control once Sam was done with her), who was in the position of the damsel in distress, hit him with a surprise attack. The irony was delicious; the guy whose girlfriends were useless idiots who only knew how to take a fatal wound, sacrifice themselves to turn into powerups for him, and generally be all-too-willing to die for somebody they met the other day, when their whole relationship is pretty much at the same level as it would be in modern-day reality: They like Minecraft, Linkin Park, and walks on the beach, which somehow means they should go out.

If you met a girl last week, and shared a few interests with her, and suddenly she got tangled up in crazy-dangerous stuff because she hangs out with you, would she take the bullet for you? NO. If you just met somebody last week, and they died protecting a friend of yours, one who you particularly dislike... No, she died saving the bastard who tried to run off and fight some half-assed enemy on his own, and you went along so that the villain would die BEFORE his girlfriend somehow ended up dying.

It's like this: He runs off, you follow him and catch up before he gets far, you go with him to make sure he doesn't get himself or anybody else killed with his stupidity. Facing down the villain, you try a quick deathblow. It is ignored. IGNORED. Not that it bounces off, or they sidestep, even when that would be PERFECTLY F***ING REASONABLE, no, they just act like they DIDN'T have a four-foot blade of pure darkness and malice rammed into their face. Then, the bastard tries fighting his villain, and for all intents and purposes, YOU AREN'T THERE. Goddammit.

Oh noes, wittuw Sammy can't seem to hurt the big, bad villain! The villain tries to attack the bastard, and he doesn't ever think to DODGE or BLOCK the damn thing, or even just use the pause and obvious opening to STAB THE VILLAIN GOOD IN THE FACE. No, he sits there and waits to die. Then, out of F***ING NOWHERE, his girlfriend of the week jumps out and takes a mortal wound, dying, and motivates him to unlock some new BS power, which defeats the villain instantly!

Thing is, that power isn't worth sh*t. You could've killed the villain a thousand times over by now, but Sammy's sh*tty writing ignores that. Also, you would've blocked that hit, no biggie, it's just an attack on a basic level, the kind you could backhand out of the way without getting hurt, and keep going, never breaking stride. You could've handled this on your own, no casualties, making a mockery of this evil monster who kills a helpless girl and beats up the poor bastard Sam.

That's the worst part of the whole "disposal" thing: you can't save them, ever. Naomi? She went berserk and turned into a monster, she had to be killed because reverting her was impossible. Sierra, the girl who did it with Sammy, causing Naomi to go berserk, got attacked while the team was in Hell, saving the soul of Alice, who had been killed in the aftermath of the battle. She was attacked by a new/old teammate of Sam's: ...And I can't even remember her name. Stabbed through the eyesockets with stalagmites, as well as the ears and mouth, and even her nostrils. Sammy is strangely fond of brutal deaths.

So, Savanna, or whatever her name was who done mutilated Sierra... Yeah. There's a brief Beach Episode, and Rexial begins to develop a remote chance of having a relationship with her. He was supposed to open up, but then, she goes and gets killed, and very stupidly! So, does he snap and go off howling for revenge? No, because he barely knew her! All she did was shake loose an aspect of his personality that is now giving him a load of trouble.

Then he gets a new one: Kirsten. How does she bite it? Well, due to complaints, she gets "corrupted" and becomes insufferably cranky. And we never see her again, even thoguh she's presumably in a room upstairs.

Then Lia comes along. Once Sam wants a new girlfriend, she's free to go be with Xavier, a character of the Admin's who is the opposite of Sam: No special powers, he can be taken seriously, he's a natural leader, he's able to protect people, he's honest and gets by on sheer determination and badassery, and finally, he's WELL-WRITTEN IN GENERAL. His goodness really highlights Sam's suckishness.

Make way for the final girl, Cecily! She's got issues, but she doesn't seem too affected by the trauma. Again, Sammy is the worst writer I have ever met. Cecily reveals that she has multiple personality disorder... BS, of course. She actually got relegated to my control, so what did I do? I had Rexial screw up and be a tactless idiot, causing her to run off into the middle of a crowded city. Maybe I'll have her resurface, maybe not.

Ahhh, yes, and then there was the one time he fought Sephiroth. Even with tips on how to combat somebody with a longer weapon from Rexial, the EXPERT ON SWORDPLAY, he still couldn't fight worth a damn and had to get a BS powerup to win.

Long story short, I could rant for HOURS about how bad he is. Sammy is the RPer equivalent to Sonic '06: It just gets worse and worse, and there's no end to the sh*ttiness to talk about. I have a good friend named Sam, who is disgusted to share a name with him. And she's a girl, so it's just the condensed name that they share. He sucks THAT MUCH.

The sad thing is...

Lia is basically a real person...

Sam keeps threatening to sic Anon on me...

And he probably IS jerking to his characters. Damn necrophilliac.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Yeah, he was pretty much up-front about Lia Marie Johnson from the beginning. Which I also found stupid, because he had to take a celebrity to make into a character! If he had BASED his character off of her, fine. But a straight rip-off?! It was probably an excuse to have Sammy date a celebrity! Bah... I stand by my previous statements.

"Anon" isn't worth sh*t coming from Sam. He tried to get another board to attack us, and they refused him outright. So he tried to do it solo on the Chatty, pretending to be his friends as "Anon". He made up bullsh*t that sounded like tactical information (or so he thought; we all knew it was nonsense) to try and make us think that there were more than one of him.

I theorized that he was using his writing as a way to encourage his own lust since he asked how much profanity was allowed. It was all but confirmed when Sierra had her iconic moment, and then when Jessica - the one I forgot the name of before - appeared, the margin of error was almost gone. Then Lia showed up, and that margin disappeared entirely. Again, damn him.

...Why are we talking about this? Doc, did you have a reason to say this here?

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:39 pm

I have decided this is the bitch about Sam topic.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:41 pm

Why don't we just pretend he never even popped onto the site, and be done with it?
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:02 pm

I second that notion.

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Yup. Bye bye. Peace. - Page 4 Empty Re: B*tchin' about Sam

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:39 am

'Kay, then.

Sam had no sense of timing or balance, and he didn't consider how his writings would be written and interpreted, and couldn't understand something called CONSEQUENCE.

He could never come up with anything truly original, so he constantly ripped other things off. Most egregiously with the Overrealm. You know how they always called the World Map in Final Fantasy games the "Overworld"? He changed "World" to "Realm", likely just to sound cooler. And all the locations that weren't megacorp HQ buildings were stolen from various FF games with no logical placement or, well, LOGIC. What is Figaro Castle doing in the same world as a corrupt comany's headquarters? And why would Sabin teach any of his Blitz skills to an idiot like Sam?

While he did rip things off, I can't help but feel that they would've gone better if he had been careful about his timing. I mean, I could be looking at early TITAL topics or random video games for ideas. How can you tell that I'm not? I could be ripping off something like Boktai or Megaman Legends or Dragon Quest III, and would you all notice? Maybe, but not likely. Sammy would always rip things off while they were fresh in our minds.

"Hey, they rereleased MGS3 for 3DS!"

Cue Sammy running off to fight ripoffs of the Cobra Unit from that game.

"Let's go find the Soma that'll heal Yukari!"
"Okay!"

"Yeah, we saved Yukari!"
"Oh noes, Kirsten is being corrupted by something! Let's go find the LifeMedicine to heal her!"
"Do it yourself, dumbass."

If he had timed it more carefully, we wouldn't have noticed it, and probably wouldn't care until now.

He wrote scenarios that might have looked cool in an Anime or video game, but were TERRIBLE in an RP. Know how it's badass in an Anime for some new guy to show up out of nowhere to trash the bad guy? Know how it's STUPID when you do it in an RP? Same deal. If he had considered how readers would see it, and written it with the right spacing and foreshadowing, Yukashiri's supposed death, appearance, and then betrayal would have had impact.

Then, he kept flip-flopping on everything. Sammy kept sealing up his powers because he couldn't stand to fight anymore, then he would jump into a fight and make stupid jokes and act cocky just like before, gaining some new power to make up for his loss. And he would always get a new girlfriend. If I had written his character, he would have serious long-term issues. It would be more like this:

Sammy: Okay! Here we are, finally able to get away from the scars of war.
Naomi: Yeah, it's nice here.
Sierra: They called this place "The House That Never Was"...?

*They all get comfortable at THTNW, enjoying the peace. Then, they're asked to help investigate something, 'cause the others don't know what to make of it.*

Minato: This is the place it crashed down. Can you identify this stone?
Rexial: 'Cuz we sure as hell don't know what it is... I thought you three might know about it.
Naomi: Ugh... what's happening!?
Sammy: No, the seal is breaking!

*Naomi is overwhelmed with power, going berserk and slinging magic at everybody!*

Sammy: I... I can't fight against Naomi!
Sierra: If we don't, then she's tear us apart, and then wreak havok on everything!
Sammy: Rgh... We don't have any choice!

*They strike her down, with serious difficulty, only able to pull through with assistance from the other characters who brought them there.*
*Naomi dies in Sammy's arms, a tearful, tragic death.*
*They all go back to the House, trying to figure out what cause her to go berserk. Sierra explains about how Naomi had powerful magic sealed within, and couldn't control it. Sammy is despondant, unable to cope with it.*

Sammy: It's all my fault... it's all my fault...
*Let's say it was Rexial who took them there, for example.*
Rexial: No... it's my fault for taking you three with me to investigate that meteor. Don't be so hard on yourself...
Sammy: First I lose my parents, then my brother, now even Naomi is gone...!
Rexial: Pull yourself together! What would she have thought of you weeping all over the couch if she were here!?
Sierra: Rexial! That's going too-
Sammy: No... he's right. I have to keep it together...

*Sierra and Sammy come along when the crew goes to Hell, since Alice would have been sent there in the aftermath.*
*Sammy slowly gets better as they go through, becoming more responsive, and coping with Naomi's death.*
*Then Jessica attacks.*

Jessica: You b*tch! I'll never forgive you for killing my father!
Sierra: Noooo!
Jessica: You will never leave this Hell, Sierra!

*So Sierra dies, preferably in a less brutal fashion, as the others are all too startled to protect her. Unlikely, but possible if she had been lagging behind the group, and the others are focused on the demons attacking at the front of the party.*

Sammy: *Raging* Jessica! You were one of my best friends in the war, so why did you do that!?
Jessica: I know it must be hard for you... but she was a traitor. She's been sending information to... "him"... this whole time. Remember how we lost the battle for Onrac, and had to flee?
Sammy: She... she was behind it?! But why!?
Jessica: He was supplying her with a stimulant to make her strong enough to keep up with us... and she got addicted to it. Even before "he" betrayed us all, and began his rebellion, he had been giving her the drug. Once she was addicted, she couldn't pry herself away, so he used her as a spy.
Sammy: But he's... he's dead now, right?
Jessica: No. No, he is very much alive... the man who killed your parents, incited the rebellion, and tried to destroy everything for the sake of power, Nokir, is still trying to fulfill his insane desire for supremacy!

*Sammy can't fully trust Jessica, as she killed Sierra, and things go on... Until we get to Jessica's death scene.*

Version 1: The one that would have happened, if we HAD to keep some of the drama.

Sammy: Ugh... I can't... even scratch him!
Overlord: Muhuhahahahaha! Cower before my generic villainy and die, fool! *Readies his blade*
Sammy: This is the end... I'm sorry, Naomi, Sierra. I guess we'll be meeting again soon. Forgive me for failing to save either of you...
*The blade swings at Sammy...*
Rexial: B*tch, please!
*...Only to be stopped casually by Rexial.*
Rexial: C'mon, Sam, don't forget about us. We're RIGHT HERE. You're not alone... and in Hell, this "Overlord" bastard isn't going to be lonely at all, either!

*Rexial rushes The Overlord, viciously, stabbing him a number of times, disarming him and hopelessly overwhelming his defenses! Finally, he finishes with an over-dramatic flash of Dark Firaga, burning The Overlord to cinders.*

Version 2: What would have really happened.

Overlord: A am The Overlord, commander of this unit. How nice of you to come, Samuel! Now prepare to d- Why can't I feel my limbs?

*He has been cut apart by Rexial, as well as blasted and burned by the others, and is finished with a particularly fierce uppercut from Xavier.*

Rexial: ...Well, that was uneventful. C'mon, Sam, why didn't you help us kill him?
Sammy: Uhhh... sorry, that took all of three seconds. I barely saw the attacks.

Version 3: The one where she really does die.

Overlord: Pah! Weakling...
Rexial: Dammit, I can't move!
Sammy: What's keeping us pinned!?
Xavier: Ugh, he's shut down our bodily control somehow...
Overlord: I can finish the rest of you later... first, I deal with this whelp. *Stands in front of Sammy, raising his sword* It's time you finally bit the dust! Feel the wrath of The Overlord!
Sammy: I can't die here... I can't face Naomi until I've nailed Nokir for good! No...

*Jessica appears from a corridor, rushing in front of Sammy.*

Jessica: (Thanks for opening the portal for me, Namine...!) *Takes the mortal stab for Sammy*

...You get the picture.

Also, another thing that made him annoying were his compound words. They were stupid and dumb. If he hadn't capitalized letters in the middle of them, as if that made them cool... I mean, sometimes, it works. Look at Wayrift's way of doing Lunarian names. It works. Look at Megaman Battle Network. It looks a bit dumb, but they have eight-character limits for item names, and all key terms are saved as their own little line somewhere in the code, and whenever the term shows up, it checks the source, which has the eight-character limit imposed on it. Therefore, we get some annoying abbreviations. Some of which would be impossible to figure out if they didn't have the odd capitalization to tell players where one word ended and the next began. Still annoying, but there's a REASON.

And his most idiotic mistake, which he never recovered from, was his first. Sammy immediately gave himself a bad reputation and ruined his own credibility with his stupid first scenario.

In short, Sammy sucks. It's an inescapable fact.

*Also! The Overlord's last two quotes there were pretty much ripped off of Laharl's battle quotes from Disgaea. And did you catch them? I bet not! And if you did, I bet you didn't find it annoying. More evidence supporting my balance theory.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:09 am

... I have an idea. To the ideas topic
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Yup. Bye bye. Peace. - Page 4 Empty Re: B*tchin' about Sam

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:36 am

Ah, man, c'mon! You forgot to title your post correctly!

*Sigh*

It's "Re: B*tchin' about Sam" now. After all, you're the one who said it was!

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Yup. Bye bye. Peace. - Page 4 Empty RE: B*tchin bout Sam.

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:10 am

Karen.

I have a friend named Karen. Different personality though. Appearance is just like Sam's description.

Im scurred.

SPEAKING Of Karen... Could I use her as a character? Ill get rid of the Aura BS.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:12 am

Eques tenebrarum wrote:Why don't we just pretend he never even popped onto the site, and be done with it?

I meant THIS notion.

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:28 am

Bitches gonna bitch, Haar. Bitches gonna bitch.

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Yup. Bye bye. Peace. - Page 4 Empty BaS

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:31 am

Only thing about the Karen I know is she has no breasts xD
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:38 am

khfreak358 wrote:Bitches gonna bitch, Haar. Bitches gonna bitch.
Touche. I'm too lazy to to the accented E, shut up Yusei.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:44 am

I believe you me' to do ' the accented E
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:06 am

^ And I believe you MEANT 'meant to do'
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:07 am

Oh dammit!
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:40 am

No, I didn't. I'm just lazy. I think it's CTRL and ' to put the accent-y thingy over the next letter, but I don't care enough to bother. I mean, it's not like you can't figure out what I mean from the context. In half a second.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:00 am

I have to applaud you for doing so, Gregar. And it's called an aigu, Haar. Learn it.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:04 am

Okay, read my text: I. Do not. Care. If that makes me sound like an ass hole, I'm sorry. But I legitimately don't care what it's called, it's an accent in spanish, so I'm just going to refer to it as an accent-y thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:17 am

I refer to it as that mark above the last letter of my name, or apostrophe
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Yup. Bye bye. Peace. - Page 4 Empty Re: B*itchin' about accent-y things.

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:18 am

Overlord: A am The Overlord, commander of this unit. How nice of you to come, Samuel! Now prepare to d- Why can't I feel my limbs?

I lol'd

Also I call it Spanish E's. With iPhones all you gotta do is hold E.

Éé
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:25 am

Great. For those of us who use normal computers, it's what I said. Except it doesn't always work, which is aggravating. Depends on the program, but still aggravating. At the same time, we get a better keyboard, so Razz to everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum