TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Skazzasurf
khfreak358
Eques tenebrarum
ARanger
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
NebulaGregarZX
14 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 11 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  ARanger Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:10 pm

"What?" Sylvia gasped in alarm as her attention caught the clash of metal, as Archer's blade met the stranger's, mere inches from her torso. "No way!" She quickly picked up her own blade, assuming an offensive stance against the pseudo-Nick. "And what the hell are you talking about, punk?! You don't even...know..." Her voice trailed off in confusion as she studied his features more carefully. "Err...Nick? That you?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:51 pm

The fake groaned in an irritated manner, "I am easily confused with my other half, yes. But, make no mistake, we are not the same. That fool is too weak to realize it though." Energy coalesced in his hand as a fireball shot from it at Archer.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Ah, if it isn't the pirate girl, the Homonculus, and that other guy. What was special about him? I don't think I ever saw him fight, actually. He looks pretty hostile right now, though. Maybe I should watch... I'd step in, but I'm sure the two ladies would just stomp me to death for interfering.

Rexial remained hidden in the shadows, partially obscured behind a tree. He would've Shadowmelded to hide more effectively, but that would make it hard to watch. They were probably too distracted by the other guy's maliciousness to notice him, anyway. He was behind them, too, so as long as he didn't make any noise, they might not notice him.

...What was that about being his "Other Half"? Doesn't he mean "True Self"? ...Wait, where did that come from? Ugh, my brain must be fried, referencing something I don't even know about.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:20 pm

Archer released Torashinai, Kanshou and Byakuya appearing in an instant to cut through the flames easily as she shook her head. "No... he's not Nick. There's a different aura about him."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:16 pm

"You're right..." Sylvia agreed. "Something don't feel right about him..." She pointed her blade at him. "What are you, then? Whaddaya mean by being his 'other half'? You mean that Nobody business Lance was talking about before?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:48 pm

The young man laughed, "No, I AM A SHADOW, the true self. The Nick you speak of is inferior. A Bug-like simpleton that I will eventually squash, like you two." The Shadow grinned maliciously as it threw it's blade at a lightning pace at Archer.

Elysium diverted the blade into the ground as Lance stepped forward retrieving the blade he had just thrown in a strike raid, "I don't think I'm going to let that happen." He summoned Tartarus to his opposite hand as he entered a battle stance, "It wouldn't be very kingly of me to let such a threat slide."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:58 pm

"Huh." Archer deflected the blade, her eyes narrowing as her senses expanded. Pain arced through her body as she forced her damaged magic circuits to begin channeling more prana for her to use. Instantly, the world became clearer to her mind and vision, information beginning to be processed automatically as she charged the Shadow-Nick.

Kanshou and Byakuya thrummed, enlarging to their Overedge mode as she swung the blades at Shadow Nick's head.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Lance took this moment to charge as well but when the two attacked, thier blades met empty air, Lance whirled around in time to block the kick that the Shadow used to counter with a Dark Shield.

"Feeling WEAK yet, Hero King?" The shadow scoffed as it kicked Lance's barrier again shattering it and knocking him back as the shadow swung it's weapon at Archer.

<mobile for now, expect slow replies for next hour or two.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:24 pm

Sylvia gritted her teeth. This was going to get ugly. "Ya know, no one likes a show-off," she cocked her head slightly, her eyes narrowing. "Just looking at you makes my blood boil." She raised her blade, illuminating energy radiating from the steel. "You think you know me? Ha!" Her blade sliced through the air in a half-moon arc, casting a blue shockwave to pulse towards the Shadow. "Get lost, you fake!"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:43 pm

"Were you spying on us training, boy king?" Archer called back as she blocked the blow, skidding back somewhat at the unexpected strength of the attack. "Ugh. Not bad."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Lance sprang back to his feet as Thalia arrived her keyblade already drawn, "Nope, we were on a different world entirely. Until this guy decided to show up." She threw her blade at the man but he deflected it with ease, "Lance sensed his presence and we got back ASAP."

"Nick" smirked as he put up a hand and absorbed the shockwave, "I know MUCH more than you'd expect." He laughed as the sound of breaking glass was heard. Then, a blast of lightning fell from the sky attempting to envelop the small group in the blast.

Thalia intervened sticking her shuriken high and calling out, "Lightning Rod!" The bolt was attracted to the weapon and Thalia smirked as she spun it, the latent electricity pulsing around her form, "You aren't the only one who can absorb attacks." She smiled sweetly as she rushed forward, her pace quickened by the electricity.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:55 pm

Rexial continued to watch from the shade. Hmph, a "Shadow", huh?

"Ware was Kage..."

No, you go straight to hell, disembodied voice in my head. You've ****ed things up one time too many. Lemme focus on the damn fight...

Why not go save them? Go be a hero! The voice jeered.

'Cuz I'm not a hero, and they can handle it on their own. ...'Sides, the LESS of me the pirate lady sees, the BETTER. She's probably the type who would kill me in my sleep for rescuing her without her consent. And... I don't feel the need to trample on anybody's pride right now.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:45 am

Syxsur cough. Wayne and Erntxt remained motionless in the grey area.

XxxX

Trexksyl was sitting on the windowsill watching the encounter.

<okay. Time to catch up on the story! Time to make it in the plot! Also, I FOUND ZELDAMAN! Told him to drop by again.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:15 am

<3 hours and only read 20 pages. 30 more pages to catch up. X_x>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:28 pm

<*points and laughs*>
Daniel said, "Now. You willing to admit I'm at least not too shabby?"

"Nope."

"...Well f*ck you too." Daniel threw his Keyblade at X-Sigma, who knocked it into the ground with his own blade.

"You ought to be thanking me," he said, picking up the Keyblade to examine it. "Without me, you wouldn't have this thing, and your friends would probably be dead."

Daniel summoned his weapon, making it disappear from X-Sigma's hand. "What's your point? Without you, I could have gone on with my life as normal. And not only that, it could've changed the entire timeline. Without your interference...they might never have been in those situations."

X-Sigma smirked. "You say that as though I care what MIGHT have happened. Enough talk." He spun his sword like a staff. "You want a fight, you've earned one."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:38 pm

Archer hung back this time, content to let Lance and Thalia handle this. She wasn't ready to show what things she had up her sleeve. Yet. Still... her eyes flickered to an area behind them before switching her attention back to their enemy.

The person spying on them wasn't about to attack them so she could leave him out of the equation for now.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Rexial's heart stopped for a second from sheer, cold-blooded terror at the sight of those eyes. Nothing escaped those eyes. Or at least, that was the impression they gave off. Holy tongue depressors, did she see me!? She's even sharper than I thought... I just hope she doesn't reveal my presense. I don't think I can MindLink to talk to her, since she's immune to me prying into their thoughts in any way, shape, or form. I'll... just have to hope she doesn't let the Lady Pirate in on it...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:10 pm

The shadow smirked as it sidestepped the speed demon of a girl and her flurry of attacks. "Too slow." He yawned as he threw her aside. Lance caught the girl as the shadow was met with a wall of sheer cold.

"I don't appreciate you attacking my friend, Match." Nick said regarding his shadow who was recovering from the Niflheim attack.

The shadow gave a disgusted glare as he surveyed the group, "It appears I'm quickly becoming outnumbered. We'll meet again, Wild Card." The shadow said the title as if it were a disgusting insult instead of an honor.

Lance looked to Nick with an odd mixture of thankfulness and confusion, "Alright three things. One: Thanks for the save. Two: Who the hell was that? Three: You are aware of the heartless on your shoulder right?"

The Bouncywild jumped up and down on Nick's should in irritation, "I have a name! It's Aeca!" She protested.

Lance raised an eyebrow, "So, she's not hostile? Odd, but its not behavior that I haven't seen before. That leaves the other question."

Nick folded his arms, "That was Match... My Shadow, a being created from the hidden parts of my psyche. Since I'm a Wild Card and constantly adapt to my surroundings... I can never truly get rid of him. I sealed him away before you arrived on my world, Lance... He must've been freed somehow when it got swallowed in darkness. I don't know what it means as of right now... but it can't be good."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:24 pm

"Huh," Archer gave a disgusted sigh as she let Kanshou and Byakuya vanish. "Men. Always bringing trouble," she snorted as she flexed her neck lightly. "You might as well give us the details back in the castle." Her hand moved silently backwards, a small enchanted dagger flying out to embed itself a mere hiss away from the hidden stranger.

The dagger itself was known as Carmwennan, a small dagger given to Arturia as a form of protection. The King of Knights had never found a use for a sneaky weapon, except to use its power of shadows to hide herself once. It was the most effective weapon to seek out someone hiding in the shadows or attempting to shadowmeld, for it moved with the shadows itself.

"Show yourself," Archer barked, glad that this weapon didn't take much to recreate. "I'd like to know if the person watching is friend or foe."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Lance shook his head, "He's a friend. I sensed him but didn't bring it up. Since Sylvia had a little... disagreement with him when she first arrived here." He explained, "Now, like Archer said, we should go back to the castle then you can bring us all up to speed."

Nick nodded, "Alright, I'll try my best."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Sylvia blinked at the entire spectacle. Lance and Thalia's entry, Nick's confrontation with his Shadow- or whatever it was apparently called- and now... "Wait. It's that thing!" Sylvia growled at the sight of Aeca perched on Nick's shoulder. "The blasted creature that took my treasure!" She restrained herself from wrangling the creature as more pressing questions came to mind. "What the heck's a Wild Card, anyway?! And why the hell did an evil version of you ambush us, Nick?" She let out an audible groan. She swore that Synthisle was the worst planet she could have crashed on, and she was more than eager to leave it. "Ugh. Forget it, we'll talk in the castle...", she shrugged, before pausing in her steps. "Who're you talking about, Archer? I don't see...", her eyes narrowed as she caught something in the shadow of a tree. "Who's that? I don't remember disagreeing with no one..."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Nick shook his head, "Different one, there's more than one Bouncywild in the Lost Woods. They're easily fixated with shiny metals... Like ravens." He pulled a bit of munny from his pocket and waved it in front of the small heartless who's eyes widened into a trance like state, "See?"

Aeca shook her head, removing the trance, "Hey! Stop that!" She chattered slapping Nick on the back of the head, an action he barely reacted to.

Lance nodded, "Now, then let's get inside so we can get this discussion over with." He remarked leading the group inside.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Rexial froze when the dagger missed him. Pleasedon'tpleasedon'tpleasedon't...

And then Sylvia turned to look, and he almost let out an audible gasp of terror. Shesawmeshesawmeshesawmeshesawme...! Crap, the only thing to do now is come clean. She'll investigate the spot, and that dagger... I can feel some weird power coming from it. It could interfere with my ability to escape...

He held his hand above his head and slowly stepped into the clearing, his hair obscuring his eyes. "Eh... Aheheh... Hey, 'sup?" Please don't remember me...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:09 pm

"Still, I'm not trusting that thing," Sylvia remarked, glaring at the monkey Heartless scathingly, before turning her head as Rexial stepped out of the shadows. Her eyes narrowed as she tried to study his features. His eyes were hidden by his fringe, so it was difficult to look at his face properly but...

That voice...

"Wait a sec. You're that cocky 'Swordsman' guy from yesterday!" She blinked, her lips curling. "The idiot that had the gall to talk down at me and then get himself beaten down by a tree." She started laughing out loud at the image. "Oh, man that was funny. What are you doing over there? Ain't exactly safe for you to be wandering around a forest, is it?" She said teasingly.
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:31 pm

Rexial made a strained half-smile. "Yeah, I thought it'd be worth the risk to see you goofing up your training." Why do I keep forgetting that I'm stronger? I'm starting to fall for my own deception... Well, maybe she'll get better, faster, if she doesn't have to deal with the idea of me being ludicrously strong...

"So, any progress? You were absolutely radiating green yesterday." His expression soured. "And I hate radiance, regardless of spectrum or color."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next