Org. XIV (story)

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 31 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  ARanger on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:39 pm

"Huh. True." Sylvia agreed with a grin of her own, downing the glass of orange juice thirstily. "Is he gonna be much good in battle, though? You got to be able to fight to survive against those Heartless things, after all..."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:42 pm

"No, I'm just legitimately are horrible at piloting. I can still fight just fine." Nick refused, chewing on a piece of bacon.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Dante shifted his wieght and nodded. "Well, then, show me what you got in a match"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:44 pm

"He's good enough," Archer said cheerfully, "I mean, he was just near death a couple of hours ago." With that statement, she kicked Nick in the leg to remind him of how much he had pissed her off then.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Aleri shook his head, nearly knocking some people over with his hair. "Sorry, I made a promise not to fight at all today. That includes Struggle."

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Dante pouted. "Okay....tomorrow then?" He asked hopefully , also usingtrying out the 'puppy dog eyes' on the older fighter.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:10 pm

"Maybe, if there's no training. I got a text from Xeromus saying that the two girls are both comatose, as usual... So I doubt I'll have training tomorrow. Why not?" Aleri said, handing Dante the toy weapon he was holding. "Gimme a sec, I'm gonna get us those ice creams."

He did a quick head count, then asked for eight bars of Sea-Salt Ice Cream.

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:15 pm

Olette laid the munny pouch on the front desk, still insisting on paying door her and her friends.

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:21 pm

"Man, I thought I'd tricked you into letting me pay! Nuts." Aleri sighed in mock disappointment.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Dispatch called, "Hey, wait!" The monitor was already gone. "Dammit!" He walked off toward the main part of town, searching for a Heartless.
<The Castle that Never Was: Daniel's room.>
Daniel sighed and looked out the window. He remembered how this had been the best place to view Kingdom Hearts. Whose room had it been before the Division took the castle over? Daniel thought back...started with an X...there were too many that started with that, and he couldn't remember any more details. Instead, he flung himself onto the bed. "I'm gonna go to sleep. G'night." He flicked off the light and attempted to sleep.
<???>
Hartz brushed off his chest. "How was that one?"

X-Sigma laughed. "Your best one yet, kid. I'm tellin' ya, I was kinda skeptical when you told me not to hold back, but...looks like ya held your own pretty well!"

Hartz sighed. "Of course I did. Xemnas was my father after all. Before those bastards killed him...him and all the other members."

"Be fair. They let two of them live."

"And killed twelve. I'll never forgive them. Not until each and every one of them sprays their blood onto me."

X-Sigma laughed again. "Exactly what I wanted to hear."

"So. Do I get to kill them now?"

X-Sigma said, "Hang on a sec." He left the room, and after a few minutes re-entered and said, "Looks like there's only a few of 'em on a mission in Port Royal. But two of 'em are ones you're after. They're on the stronger side, but...well, there's only two of 'em. I'm thinkin' you take one, I take the other."

"No."

"Eh?"

Hartz punched the wall with the heel of his hand. "I'm not ending this until I could take out each and every one of them. Not just two."

"You've grown over the past couple days. Well, no skin off my back if you want to get better. Come at me then."

Hartz leapt at X-Sigma, Runesword ready.

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:40 am

Rexial looked around with increasing desperation. "Nathan, I'll stop distractng you from your mission now. Good luck, man." He hung up, then walked into the crowd of students, looking for Uchikina. "Where is she? Urgh... I don't want to have to wait a whole day to continue the investigation..."

He slipped outside, and hid off to the side of the building.

After a few minutes, the students all came out, heading for their respective homes.

"I see... So, when the crowd earlier was pushing me around, it was composed of these students... No wonder they all wore such similar outfits."

He eventually spotted the girl, heading up the street. "There."

Rexial started walking purposefully towards her, when he was stopped by a student with blue hair.

"Hold it." He said, blocking Rexial with his arm.

"What do you want? I'm busy."

The young man silently and patiently waited until all the other people had left. Then, he lashed out at Rexial with what looked like a sword... No... a Keyblade!?

Rexial leapt back. "What was that for?!"

"You have no light in your heart at all. You must be a Heartless of some kind! I know you're from another world." His eyes has become visible, previously hidden by his hair. They were bright crimson.

The Skillful Swordsman's eyes widened in realization. "You're... you are the one I've been looking for! The strange darkness I felt... Well, if you're really going to be hostile, I can't just ask for a little Q&A session. En Garde!" He yelled, summoning his own blade, striking down at the Keyblade Wielder.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:59 am

Agrabah

The horde of skeleton warrior heartless surged forward towards Gregor, swords raised, a deathly howl reigning all around.

Gregor, holding his bardiche to one side with both arms, swung forward with a wide arc. The blade of his weapon cleaved through the spines of the skeleton heartless, toppling them one after another. One of the skeleton heartless became stuck to the bardiche, and Gregor raised it up into the air before slamming the bardiche into the ground in front of him, the skeleton heartless falling apart in a spectacular fashion, its skull slamming into a food stall before dissipating. The horde pressed on however, and Gregor found himself back against a wall, holding his weapon sideways in a defensive manner against a fury of swords.

"Foul heartless!" he said between heavy breaths.

Within the surge of skeleton heartless, three spots swelled up and exploded, the heartless flung in all directions.

To the west, Oxthmas was slicing through groups of the horde with a fury of coins, his hands moving from side to side like a conductor as the coins cut through heartless.

To the east, Roland was performing a series of combos, delivering some kicks aimed at the chests of some heartless, while at the same time slashing against other heartless with his keyblade.

To the north, Gunamnex was reflecting blows back at his opponents, skillfully sidestepping the sword slashes and stabbing his keyblade into the spines of the heartless, causing them to topple. At one point, he planted his keyblade into the ground and used it as a pivot, grabbing onto the chain with one hand and beginning to spin around it. Shots of blizzard, fire, and thunder magic arched out from the spinning vortex.

Gregor, witnessing the display as he fought off his attackers, felt like a burden had been lifted off him suddenly. A wicked smile appeared across his face, and he brought his bardiche to bear once more, going full out on the offensive.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:08 am

White shook it off. Pulled his PDA, and select Abort Mission, then ran up with Dispatch. "Your choice. It still registered as a three man mission. We can go on another mission....just tab the 'Yes, Abort Mission' button', and we can still give Nathan credit....maybe we can just go deliver the PDAs to other members? While we're at it, we should update our profiles for other members know more about us".

White walked along with Dispatch.

<Longest line ever>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:59 am

<I think I had a line that was like a full paragraph long.>

Nathan was bored out of his mind. He went on his PDA. "Oh look at this awesome new game! 'Angry Dusks Worlds' Travel around the worlds! Sweet, I'm downloading this."
Nathan proceeded to download the game but the internet connection sucked and the download reset every few seconds.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Dispatch looked at the machine. "I think I was asleep when those were given out...Ah, well."

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Nick gritted his teeth not letting the kick show on his facial expressions as he spoke, "Well, that wasn't entirely my fault. I didn't think you'd be able to hurt me through Surt..."

Last edited by Admin (Bobjtjohn) on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:16 pm

(Lol, it was Surt.)

Sylvia raised her eyebrows at the two. "You mean you guys fought?" She seemed amused at the idea, wiping her stained lips with the back of her hand. "No wonder Nick's looking so rough. Just thought it was the head-bashing he took," she grinned. "Although picking on the guy when he's got a few screws loose is a little low." She glanced at Archer with a low chuckle. "Poor kid."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:38 pm

<XD, thanks.>

Nick shrugged, "I was the one who suggested the battle. Not her fault that I wasn't ready for it."

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:41 pm

White looked. "Oh....well, still. Your choice. You wanna Abort the mission, then go give out these. Or let's continue the mission".

XxxX

Daniel could just barely hear the drawers open. The squeaky sounds in the darkness of the room. Kingdom Hearts would have brighten up the room, but past events cause the artificial Kingdom Hearts to vanish.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:47 pm

Zane was still waiting for number I to continue. "Master Xeromus?"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:53 pm

"I told you to come at me with everything you had. Or did you hold back because I'm a girl?" Archer asked sweetly.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:35 am

Xeromus looked at Zane. "What? Did you say something? Er, didn't I just finish explaining about Hartz? Did I say anythign else? I seem to have mild head trauma..."

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:23 am

"No, it's just I was confirming, weather or not X-Sigma was or was not the intruder I stopped with a single jolt".

Man, it's hard makin' perfect grammer
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Daniel's head snapped to the drawers he didn't remember. What was that? He had good night vision and good hearing, so it was basically like day as he walked over to the drawers and found <Insert what he found here>

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:45 pm

<A can of spam Laughing >

Agrabah

As the last of the skeleton warrior heartless was slain, the chaos within the city ceased. Citizens came out from hiding and set about getting back to their regular activities. Near the battlegrounds however, a young boy was lying against a wall, crying out for help.

Gregor, hearing the boy's plea, made his way over to the boy, kneeling down. He examined the arm the young boy was trying to prop up. It had been broken by the force of one of the heartlesses' swords. Fortunately for the boy, it had been the broad side of the sword and not the edge. Gregor spoke to the young boy, trying to calm him down as he attended to the arm.

"It is okay young one, it will heal with time. You were brave to venture out this far."

A healing light appeared over the young boy's arm. Gregor could not fix the boy's arm immediately, but at least he could alleviate the pain till it healed. Tearing off a bit of fabric from his coat, Gregor fashioned a sort of sling for the boy. Helping the boy up, he patted him on the head. A woman arrived to the scene, and rushed to pick up her child, crying tears of joy for his survival. Gregor simply nodded before turning around and walking away.

Gunamnex, Oxthmas, and Roland were standing together in the middle of the former battleground. They had dismissed their weapons, and would discussing some matter, when they noticed Gregor approaching them.

"Who are you warriors?" Gregor said with his accented voice.

"We are merely observers who sought to assist" Said Gunamnex in reply. He extended a hand towards Gregor before speaking again.

"Why are you here, you are not a native of this land, Guardian" Gunamnex spoke, his voice hauntingly calm.

"I am lost, my place is wherever I am sent to." Gregor answered.

"Very well then, come with us, and we will lead you to where you are needed." Gunamnex said as he summoned a portal of light. He walked into it, Oxthmas and Roland following close behind.

Gregor looked around one last time before approaching the portal, walking into it slowly, his weapon slung across his shoulders.

<Now, where does Gregor belong?>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next