Guys....GUYS?!?! NEW DDD TRAILER!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guys....GUYS?!?! NEW DDD TRAILER! - Page 2 Empty Re: Guys....GUYS?!?! NEW DDD TRAILER!

Post  XGeass on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:02 am

Well I guess that sorta makes sense, though to me that just shows that YX is the leader of the Norts. As for "Bewbnort" and the other 10 with Young Xehanort may not be Norts but maybe the other "paths" Xehanort was talking about.

I just thought of something, in BBS didn't Xehanort say he wanted to live to see what happened after the keyblade war? Wasn't that like a thousand something years before the start of the series? I don't think Xehanort is that old so could it have been possible Xehanort just kept swapping bodies to live to see the X-blade forged? Maybe those other 11 could be his past incarnations, because if he already had a dozen people who's bodies he could have taken why would he have needed Terra?.....Now I have a headache trying to figure this out.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Guys....GUYS?!?! NEW DDD TRAILER! - Page 2 Empty Re: Guys....GUYS?!?! NEW DDD TRAILER!

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:23 am

Wait........

If Xehanort was in the Keyblade War like you said, but kept switching bodies that means, Xehanort = Gunamnex.

Gunamnex = Terra+Sora.

Sora+Terra - Sora = Terra = Xehanort.

Which brings us, to Xehanort = Gunamnex!

Gunnort!

But seriously, it makes sense since the other members are most likely other 'Norts.

So, the REST could also be unknown Norts dating back to the Keyblade War.

WHICH MEANS GUNAMNEX IS A MEMBER!!!!! D:

Or maybe just the original Org. XIII in human form.

1. Xehanort.
2. Braig.
3. Dilan.
4. Even.
5. Aeleus.
6. Ienzo.
7. Isa.
8. Lea.
9. Myde.
10. Rould.
11. Relena.
12. Lumaria.
13. Sora.

Which doesn't make sense plot wise, makes perfect sense scene wise, and it's more or less a dream.

So yeah.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:26 am

Guys....GUYS?!?! NEW DDD TRAILER! - Page 2 Female_Xemnas_by_fuzzylittlekitty

Bewbnort.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Drats, I've been found out.

"Dons Organization cloak and flees back to Nomura's HQ"
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Guys....GUYS?!?! NEW DDD TRAILER! - Page 2 TVUYL
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Maybe it's Xion projected in dream form...

I'm insane geek
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:29 pm

No its...this guy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhMdwqsw-tk
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:32 am

XGeass wrote:Well I guess that sorta makes sense, though to me that just shows that YX is the leader of the Norts. As for "Bewbnort" and the other 10 with Young Xehanort may not be Norts but maybe the other "paths" Xehanort was talking about.

I just thought of something, in BBS didn't Xehanort say he wanted to live to see what happened after the keyblade war? Wasn't that like a thousand something years before the start of the series? I don't think Xehanort is that old so could it have been possible Xehanort just kept swapping bodies to live to see the X-blade forged? Maybe those other 11 could be his past incarnations, because if he already had a dozen people who's bodies he could have taken why would he have needed Terra?.....Now I have a headache trying to figure this out.

Keep in mind, Xehanort was trying to recreate the Keyblade War. The true aftermath of the War may have been lost in time, and Xehanort wanted to find out what that was by recreating the war. He was really old, so he may have been worried that time would catch up to him before the second War ended, and wanted a younger body to take over to prolong his death. Or maybe he just fears death. We'll know when we know. On a side note, Bewbnort=win. Twisted Evil

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:19 am

khfreak358 wrote:
XGeass wrote:Well I guess that sorta makes sense, though to me that just shows that YX is the leader of the Norts. As for "Bewbnort" and the other 10 with Young Xehanort may not be Norts but maybe the other "paths" Xehanort was talking about.

Keep in mind, Xehanort was trying to recreate the Keyblade War. The true aftermath of the War may have been lost in time, and Xehanort wanted to find out what that was by recreating the war. He was really old, so he may have been worried that time would catch up to him before the second War ended, and wanted a younger body to take over to prolong his death. Or maybe he just fears death. We'll know when we know. On a side note, Bewbnort=win. Twisted Evil

Its kinda hard to picture a war that maybe would have had a dozen people at the most. Though all the same you could end up being right.

XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:51 am

XGeass wrote:
khfreak358 wrote:

Its kinda hard to picture a war that maybe would have had a dozen people at the most. Though all the same you could end up being right.

Nah, they are Worlds we haven't seen yet, who knows, maybe those worlds house other Keyblade wielders, possibly even a whole world of Keyblade Wielders.

Also, QUOTECEPTION!
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:52 am

Perhaps the older Master Xehenort planned to awaken the keyblades that lay dormant throughout the worlds' residents, inciting them all to fight once more.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:20 am

Guys, I found another one! And now I find that I MUST OWN THIS GAME. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlex8ja2eNI&feature=g-vrec&context=G227d1abRVAAAAAAAADQ

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:49 am

It is now released in Japan.

I have accidentally read some big time spoilers. =_=
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:57 am

DracoknightKing wrote:Guys, I found another one! And now I find that I MUST OWN THIS GAME. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlex8ja2eNI&feature=g-vrec&context=G227d1abRVAAAAAAAADQ

First. We've seen this trailer.

Second, NOBODY LOOK AT THE RELATED VIDEOS!

THE THUMBNAIL TO ONE SHOWS THE FINAL BOSS!

NOBODY READ COMMENTS!

BETTER YET, JUST WATCH IT LIKE THIS!

Don't. Click. The real YouTube link.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:02 pm

Dammit, guys, focus on the topic and stop cheating! It's not fair to use something that you KNOW everybody's interested in already.

This is all I have, right now. Couldn't find the more epic, spoiler-filled ones.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJJHd0xbtHA&feature=endscreen&NR=1

I don't know how many people on this board even care about Persona 4, but EVERYBODY here likes Kindgom Hearts. Granted, I know several of us play P4...

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:56 pm

Wut?

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:55 pm

Er... what the hell?! How did I...!? I posted in that other topic, dammit! Ugh, Ignore that post.

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum