TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 23 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Hartz fell flat on his back. X-Sigma said, "No, not good enough at all. It's better than most could do, but any one of the thirty-something of them could do more. Get up and try again."

Hartz stood. "you don't have to tell me twice."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Dante curled his fingers around it carefully. 'Who gave this to me...ill find out some day' he promised himself as Thalia took him away.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:46 pm

"Ich bin gut, Herr Lance" Roland said, producing his flask again and taking a drink of it.

"I assume you came up here for something?"
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Lance gave him an incredulous look because of the other language which was lost on him then nodded, "Yeah, actually I did... I want to know if you'd be willing to train me. I want to get stronger..."

So, I don't fail anyone else. He finished in his head.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Admin (Bobjtjohn) wrote:Lance gave him an incredulous look because of the other language which was lost on him then nodded, "Yeah, actually I did... I want to know if you'd be willing to train me. I want to get stronger..."

So, I don't fail anyone else. He finished in his head.

<Since when was "Drunken Slur" a language? XD>

Yuki fell to the ground, and was shocked from great force. She stood weak. She tucked both hands in and threw an ice spell merged with darkness.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:24 pm

<Well since always >.> >
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:29 pm

<Sprechen sie Deutsch? Anyone? That was a poorly written line of "I be good, Mr. Lance".>

Gunamnex responded to Yuki's Ice/Dark spell with a shield spell, a crown of fire and light appearing in front of him and absorbing the attack.

"You cannot attack me with a simple magic merge, you must utilize your intellect" Gunamnex said sternly as the shield dissipated.

Somewhere else

Roland looked up at the young king and chuckled, standing up and readjusting his coat.

"So, you want to become stronger to avoid failure. Alright then, lesson one, knock me off this ledge using only your physical strength. No weapons, no magic, no enhancements."

<Set up to fail btw>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:56 pm

<A little which is why I caught on, but Lance doesn't speak German... so he wouldn't know it.>

Lance looked a Roland questioningly, "I'll try it." He trusted the observer enough that a fall from the clocktower wouldnt kill him or he wouldnt have suggested it. With a down turned shoulder, Lance charged Roland colliding square with the man's chest in attempt to move him.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Roland did not flinch from the blow. In fact, he remained motionless despite the immense kinetic energy. With one hand, Roland gripped Lance by the top of his collar and set him back up straight. He peered straight into the young

"Lesson one, one cannot avoid failure, nor can one train to surpass the probability of failure."

"Now that you understand this truth, what do you seek now? You are a king, a master of the keyblade, and one of the strongest warriors of this era" Roland said shortly before walking out and off the ledge, pools of aero magic beneath his feet keeping him afloat. He stroked his chin for a moment, then raising one hand and snapping.

"I got it now, so let's begin lesson 2."

As he spoke, a kingdom hearts emblem eclipsed the the clock tower, forming a solid but clear platform.

Turning around, Roland summoned Honor's Last Echo.

"Lesson 2. Come at me for as long as you like."
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Lance summoned his keyblades with a determined look on his face, "I want to get stronger! So, I can protect those I care about! I'm strong, sure! But, that's not enough. I need to master my abilities... I have all this potential and I'm not using it." He stated firmly rushing at Roland with the same skill he used to start the battle with Kanra, a strike raid then a quick multi directional three hit combo.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:33 pm

<Oh, I thought Roland was just saying "It's been good here, Lance" in Drunken Slur. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:21 am

<Well, Roland has a insane tolerance, and he doesn't always drink alcohol, but when he does "is shot for old meme">

Roland swiftly reacted. Raising his blade at an angle, he charged straight forward at the strike raid, deflecting it up into the air. Grabbing the spinning keyblade with his free hand, Roland met Lance's strikes with both keyblades. Eventually he locked blades with Lance, and in one fluid motion, Roland ducked down and preformed a kick at Lance's chest, sending him back towards the clock tower.

"Just because you have more than one keyblade, does not mean you can freely attack with all of them at once" Roland said whilst looking down at the keyblade he had snagged. Flipping it up into the palm of his hand, he balanced it for a bit, but then it disappeared in a glimmer of light, reappearing next to it's owner.

"Again" Roland said, reassuming his usual stance.

<I take it Lance has to tire himself out, right? Well, who better than the guy skilled at canceling out attacks, lol.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:34 am

Lance glared determinedly, the third blade flashed away from him, leaving his mind more focused on the two in his hands, a style he'd been trained in since he was young, "I'll give it my all." He rushed for Roland again this time lashing out with both blades in a harmonious arc, one aimed to distract, the other to land a hit.

<Yeah, pretty much. He's determined to gain SOMETHING that'll give him a better chance against X-Sigma. He doesn't want to lose anyone else after (in his mind) he failed to protect Eques' Yuki and Soren.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:22 am

Roland smiled, charging forward as well. Bringing Honor's Last Echo to bare against both keyblades, Roland locked all three blades together. With little effort, he pushed back Lance's keyblades and their wielder back. Seizing the moment, Roland proceeded to disarm Lance of yet another keyblade, utilizing a quick blow to Lance's left hand with a strike from his free hand's palm. Grabbing the freed keyblade as Lance fell back, Roland began to twirl it before letting it disappear back to it's owner.

"Again." Roland said with now a stern face again.

<I hope you get the lesson Roland is intending to teach Lance.>

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:28 am

<I knew it was German. I just haven't been on all day... >_< Ich heisse der bludig zeige!>

Aleri flipped away and threw a TELOS in a Strike Raid at Festus. "C'mon, c'mon, C'MON! I thought you were a test! You're not even doing trying! Keep this up, and I'll wreck you!"

A shadowy figure stood, watching the fight between Yuki and Gunamnex. "Ooh, nice move. Neither side is lacking in force of will, or intelligence... but the girl, Ms. Kuroyuki Kokoro, is not nearly as experienced as this mysterious Observer of the Lost Key. Hm... I hope they don't mind me watching. I'd hate to get dragged into this fight..."

It was obviously a male voice, with a sophisticated tone. He sat down, and his armor audibly clinked. It covered his whole body, even his face. It was armor reminiscent of a Keyblade Wielder's. It seemed to drink in the light around it. However, it radiated no malice. It seemed... rather harmless. It gave off an aura of calmness and security. "...I am glad to have such a prime seat for this event. Of course, it's not like anybody else has even bothered to come see... Even if they did notice, they probably don't have time to stop and watch the duel of the century. How silly... Well, I would love to have a chat with those two, but they would probably take it the wrong way. Afterall... I AM a tall, dark, mysterious stranger." He sighed...

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:36 am

<I'm sorta losing it actually. I'm thinking Roland's trying to get him to stop just rushing and think it through but... I could be horribly wrong. And of course Lance is hard headed so he'll keep trying.>

Lance shook his hand were he'd been hit by the Observer, his eyes flickered across the man's form trying to find an opening in his stance. Lance's form flickered briefly gaining his light forms augmentations of a faster pace and rushed Roland yet again. This time just before impact, Lance slide pulling a Reversal on the Observer and attempting to strike from behind.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:10 am

Festus flickered and then gave Aleri what he wanted. He disappeared and moved faster than a Domiarcana. His movements were quiet as a mouse. He slashed at the boy with amazing force as the tendrils lashed at Aleri from behind and above
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:14 am

Roland brought his keyblade back behind him on instinct, his free hand also reaching back. Blocking Lance's strike again, he tapped both of Lance's hands this time. At the same time he began to spin around, bringing his left foot at an angle and tripping Lance. Now holding three keyblades, Roland peered over Lance.

""Nein, du hast lernend nichts. Which means "No, you have learned nothing." ""

Roland stepped back, tossing Lance's keyblades aside. He dismissed his own keyblade, and brought his hands up in a fighting pose, his crimson gloves lighting up at their seals.

""Time for a good old slug match then. Like a fellow I met in my travels once said, "If you can not fight with just your fists, you can not fight at all." ""

<The two are both hard headed at times, lol.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:23 am

Lance smirked, "I won't go down easy." Dark barriers flashed across Lance's hands and feet creating invisible gauntlets and greaves as he switched to his more cumbersome, but hardier Dark form. He assumed a Southpaw stance, letting the left side of his body gain more leverage as he gave a quick one-two punch before aiming a kick at Roland's side.

<Yes, surprise. Lance is left-handed.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:25 am

<We forgot about music for the fight! *Facepalm* I'll think of something... How's this?>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujZtxGh7tKg&feature=related
[Suits a rather wild battle, a smaller power pitted against those greater than himself.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=774VbcSFodU&feature=related
[Suits an battle fought over an ancient grudge, fighting for everything you care about. Wait until 1:53 for the most epic moment, by the way.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j37_JS1cQQI&feature=related
[A nearly hopeless fight, for the first few seconds... but then it builds to an epic struggle!]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXyh_FbIia4
[I doubt that this fight is worth this epic music... Seven minutes of buildup, feeling hopeless... then, a surge of new determination to win!]

Aleri barely stopped the blow with Broken Soul. He focused a little bit more on his aura to stop the tendrils from coming too close, then pushed back. He waited... and waited... Then it happened. He shoved Festus forward at TELOS made its return trip, bashing its way past the festering monster to reach its wielder, who immediately put it on his back.

"As I said..." He pointed Broken Soul at the one he fought. "...I'm going to obliterate you. I won't let you go on living your cursed life..." As bad as he is, I almost want to... to put him out of his misery. He must really hate his current state of existance... I mean, the guy deserves it, but...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:41 am

Roland raised his arms up to block the blows from the punches. He sidestepped to avoid the kick, and gave a quick jab at Lance's left shoulder.

"Invisible armor, eh? Not very fair, but I guess you need them to level the field" Roland said with a chuckle as he quick-hopped back.

The clock tower rang out now, the tone of which echoed across the platform.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:51 am

"Don't have gloves, this is as close as I can get." He explained as he rotated his shoulder to avoid the jab, returning the move with two jabs of his own.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:09 am

Festus didn't show anything expect blind hate, hunger, and a bloodthirsty craving to destory Aleri. As much as he hated his curse, he also wanted this fine trophy in his collection.as he rose up his lunged only to disappear in front of his face and strike from below, as the tendrils attacked and then the crystallized mortals, started to move and raise their weapons or limp and drag themselves towards Aleri like a Zombie horde
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:11 am

Roland absorbed the jabs, not even flinching. He stepped back from Lance and brought up his hands again and spoke.

"To be honest, the gloves are just for looks."

To prove his point, Roland removed both gloves, showing hands covered in scars. One could hardly tell there was anything besides the scars, both hands looked to have been cut thousands of times during battle. Roland slipped the gloves back on and assumed his stance once more.

"Now then, back to the fight."
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:51 am

Aleri jumped into the air and hovered there. "All of these guys... failed the test. That means that I can safely assume that they won't withstand this." He held his hand up, and the whole room changed. It looked like they were flaoting above a blue, cloudy-looking world. It looked... Earthy? How else could it be described? There is no Earth in KH.

Then, the moon appeared above Aleri's head. It came hurtling down upon them all with blinding speed, generating force that would obliterate most beings. It phased right through its summoner, but would obviously show no mercy to those below...

"Jesus Meteor!"

<Jesus Meteor is Joshua and Neku's ultimate Lv.3 Fusion attack, which DROPS THE MOON on your foes for 100 times normal damage. no worries, it conveniently avoids any and all collateral damage. I assume Festus survived that, but his lackeys wouldn't.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next