Org. XIV (story)

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 20 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Dante looked at the ground for a moment then forced himself to look Lance in the eye. "What was my mother like before the Wind weilder took her away" he said. He said 'Wind Weilder' with so much hate that it seemed impossible for a boy his age to hold in.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Aleri passed out from shock. Then immediately got back up. Then had a nervous breakdown.

"A FREAKIN' FELINE! I swear, this this is about to transform into a panther demon or something, trials NEVER end this easily for me!"

<Aleri... is somewhat Genre Savvy. It is possible that he's Wrong Genre Savvy in this case, though.>

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Dispatch struck, but the shadow blocked with the back of his weapon. Dispatch yelled, "you fool! Organization XIV never killed anyone's father!"

"Liar! I know for a fact that you killed him!" The man turned around and thrust toward Dispatch, who sidestepped.

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:09 pm

A tall figure wearing the Coat appeared off to the side of the fight between Dispatch and his mysterious assailant. "Shut up already, I was trying to sleep! I could hear your yelling from my recovery room!" He removed his hood. Sure enough... it was Xeromus. He produced his scythe. "Who is this? He appears to be a Dragoon. I don't see why it is so shocking that somebody knows about us... Everybody in town knows about 'Xeromus's Crazy Keyblader Club'. Of course, I do not know how he knows something as detailed as your weakness. And I do not recall any of our members going around killing peoples' fathers. This is not a 20-year quest for revenge, of course, since we haven't been around that long. Pray tell, who killed your father, and when? And who are you?"

<Just so you know, he won't actually fight. He's kinda... still injured. He's kinda bluffing, what with bringing out his weapon. Of course, he's only implying that he might get involved.>
<And, yes, he heard the arguement from his room in the castle. He stares out the window all day, do you expect him to ignore the chance to go out and do something? He's bored to hell!>

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:47 pm

The cute cuddly kitten cuddled Aleri a little but Leo noticed it's tail had a snake's head on it. "Um...that's a chimera" he said then backed away from Aleri slowly. The kitten didn't attack...but it's mother sure had know problem jumping out of the remains of the door. It roared at Aleri, automatically on kill the intruder that has my babies mode. Lucky guy isn't he. Oh wait he's not, the bones and bloody weapons that were scattered throughput the room told him not many had survived this test. Only Soren and about two other's made it judging from the names etched into the wall by the inside of the fourth wall. "Have fun with that"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:48 pm

The man spun toward Xeromus. "So you're the leader then?! Well, you're going to have to die!" He began to jump for Xeromus, but Dispatch grabbed him in a chokehold.

"Stop trying to kill us for a few minutes and tell us what we want to know!"

The prisoner tried to struggle free, but couldn't. "Let me go! LET ME GO!" his hood fell off. Short cut gray hair, golden eyes that Dispatch could not see. He resembled Xemnas, right down to the pointed ears. "Get off!" he elbowed Dispatch in the chest, catching him off guard and forcing him to release. "Which of you did it?! Which one of you killed him?!" He pointed his lance at each of them in turn.

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:05 pm

"Killed who?" Xeromus demanded, with an air of aloofness at the attacker, his face pressed into the ground.

Aleri sighed. "Just my luck." He stood firm, his weapon having been unsummoned, and just stood there. "...I know this probably won't work, but... I refuse to be remembered by this one-" He pointed to the young Chimera. "-as 'That bastard who killed my mother'. Heartless? I'm freeing the Hearts. I save them. Ravain? They don't deserve any sympathy... they're complete monsters. Domi? They're ferocious beasts. Even then, I still feel bad about it... I killed the infants, their mother, their father... Do I really have to orphan this one?" He knelt and petted it. "Chimerae... Tell me, what are they, exactly? I have found that there are different kinds. The ones made my alchemically fusing two different creatures, those who are simply strange animals, and those who are hellspawn. Tell, me, what kind are these?"

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:17 pm

"Oddly enough, these are formed by a few smarter Domi, the Fetuio clan, Domi's that have the genes to hybrid and form other beings, luckily a couple are kind while others..." the Mother took a swipe at Leo when he stepped between them he caught the paw and held it. "Are more territorial and fight in the case of their young being in danger. Hello Riba" he said easing the chimera down sloely. "Good girl, stay here, that's Aleri okay? He's like Soren, a good heart no need to split open his skull and devour him like the other idoits"

The mother known as Riba calmed itself, its tail still swayed around Aleri, the snake's eyes and forked tongue scanning him. The kitten mewed and relaxed. "Zed seems to like you" Leo said then it was noticeable that around Zed's neck was a chain, and attached to that was the final orb.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Aleri pointed to the orb and looked at her. "I'm sorry, but can I have that? Your name is Riba, right? I don't want another fight. I'm not here to hurt your kid, or hurt you. But I need that..." If I were to mercilessly kill them, then I would be no better than a Heartless... And I would never be worthy of the Mark.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Riba opened her mouth and then spoke. "Take it child" she said. Zed looked up at Aleri. He was young so he couldn't speak yet. Leo patted Riba on the neck softly. The chimera nuzzled him. "Enough games, cub" she said. Leo looked at Aleri. "Right, time to finish your lesson"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:35 pm

"Sh... she spoke! Man, you'd think I'd be used to this... But even after six months of nonsense, I still get freaked out by all kinds of stuff. Th-thank you, Riba." Aleri took the orb. "I'm just gonna put this into Broken Soul now, alright?" He summoned said Keyblade and slotted it in, then unsummoned it. "I hope we can meet again."

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:42 pm

"The odds of that are slim, even cub stopped visiting as much." Leo looked at the ground. "I'm sorry Riba, I've been busy lately" he said then he looked at Aleri. "Short cuts this way" Leo said. Zed looked up at Aleri. His big green eyes were a bit human looking until he stood up. The little Chimera started to circle Aleri then he leapt up and sunk his small blunt fangs into his shoulder. Leo winced. "That means he wants you to come back one day or else"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:43 pm

The man, apparently somewhere around 18-19, looked at Xeromus hysterically. "You know who! Organization XIV...I have worked so hard to track you down! You will pay for what you did to...to Axel and Xaldin! And you will suffer especially for my father!"

Dispatch pointed his sword at the man. "You're a complete lunatic."

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:50 pm

"Hm, you look like... How strange. Is that you... Te-... No, impossible. You could not have reformed as yourself. Could you?" Xeromus planted his scythe's tip near the neck of his assailant. "I am not stupid. By 'Father', do you mean Xemnas? And why do you say we did anything to Axel? He is just fine. Xaldin, however... he is gone. Faded. Tell me your name."

Aleri winced and tried to ignore the pain, hoping it wasn't going to be poisonous. "Okay. I'll come back, trust me." He smiled. "I'll be back, Zed."

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Zed dropped off his shoulder and stalked back to Riba. Leo got a sharp rap on the head by the mother. "Get moving cub!" She commanded. Leo started to walk throught the fourth wall and waited for Aleri to follow.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:05 pm

Aleri followed Zed. "So, there's one more test, right? I'll bet it's a toughie..."

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:14 pm

"One more left...and I'm sure you can handle it. Unless you can't handle unicorns and random Domi beasts by now"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:16 pm

"Don't worry about me. Now that I have Overfocus... Oh, right, you didn't tell me what it is, or how to use it. Big shocker there."

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Leo chuckled. "Close your eyes, and focus on a select object or person, then zero in on that person with your mind like your reaching for them, that will ethier slow them down in your eyes when you open them, giving time for you to think of a quick plan or stop them entire, actually allowing you to move faster than you would think you are, much like how to Killed the horde of Domi"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:26 pm

"Of course I mean Xemnas! Who else would I mean!? And as for my name...My father saw fit to name me Hartz, after his ultimate goal for the organization! And after ten years, you killed him!" Hartz used the shaft of his lance to slap Xeromus's scythe away, then tried to stab him, but Dispatch jumped at him and grabbed his arm.

"Idiot! Xemnas wanted nothing to do with a heart! He wanted Kingdom Hearts, and the power that goes with it!"

"YOU LIE!" Hartz wrenched his arm free of Dispatch and stabbed at him, but the alien jumped backward.

"We don't kill innocents!"

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Xeromus turned away. "That is correct. However... if you will to fight me to the death, I will not let you live yourself. We can afford to let you go. You're not guilty of anything, yourself." He closed his eyes. ...And I thought it may have been Terra. If I had a Heart, I'd feel depressed, no doubt.

"Dispatch, release him. He is free to go. However, if he attacks any member of our Organization ever again..." He turned back to the Saiyan and opened his eyes, giving him a cold glare. "...That member is to terminate him." He paused and looked down at Hartz.

"'Hartz'. You should leave while you have the chance. You are not powerful enough to take on any of our members, save for maybe Kizukanai and Maxgen, but you would have to fight their teachers to the death before you could hurt them... And they are among our more powerful members. They also seem to have developed big-brother complexes... So my advice is to get stronger. Even in this state, having been wounded so severely, it is still not even possible for me to lose to you."

"Like this?" Aleri closed his eyes and focused. He focused harder, now on Leo. "Like thi... hey, you're hardly moving!" He released it and hung his head. "...No, this is not the same thing. Not at all. Whatever I did before, it had nothing to do with Focus or Overfocus. My speed and strength actually increased for that moment, but Focus just lets me see everything coming, and shows me how to evade or deflect it."

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:43 pm

"At least you got it down pat, took Soren nearly a year, and he's been reborn hundreds of times"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:45 pm

"Huh... Well, I do pick things up fast. I had to, to survive... Wait, can't Soren just be reborn again, then?"

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:51 pm

"Nope, He's pretty much apart of Solara now, if he or Xetus survived the attack, then they'd both return to battle again. Its been a cycle of battle until now...now they're both gone" Leo closed his eyes and touched the rocky wall of the tunnel. He cleared his throat and started walking again.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:01 pm

"I guess... he wanted this all along. I can only imagine what it would be like... reincarnated forever until both you and your sworn enemy are destroyed together... He has probably desired oblivion for some time now. Burying it underneath everything else..."

Aleri held up Broken Soul. "...He was also very perceptive. He was pretty good, realizing that I would pick up Focus so fast. You weresurprised, right? I had no knowledge of Avon or Focus before, and had only been a competant fighter for six months... I thought this wouldn't take long, but that was because I was confident in my skills. Not because I knew I would pick up an ability so fast, when others took so long to master it."

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next