Crowning Moments of ...

Go down

Crowning Moments of ... Empty Crowning Moments of ...

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:42 am

Alright, we've been around for quite awhile... (believe it or not, it was the site's THIRD birthday awhile back but I wasn't able to be online to celebrate) So, I decided to create this topic.

I'll assume most of you have a least dabbled in TVtropes from time to time and this is why this topic is here.

Anything in the site's history you can remember as particularly awesome? Heartwarming? Hilarious? Then, post it here like the example I'll provide below. It can even be one of your own pieces that you found particularly cool. Now...

Ex.

Crowning Moment of Awesome

Naoto grimaced, "Took forever to get control of my hand back. I got this from an asshole whom I will not name for it may cause both Souji and Yosuke to kill things and us. <and I've already given away enough of persona 4 spoilers by saying Naoto is a girl> It actually satisfies me that he was among the infected as evil as th-" Naoto is cut off as gunshots are heard as a vehicle pulls up behind the bus. Kanji, a blond boy in a sleeveless black t-shirt is visible pissed, "The hell?! Dammit! It's them again! Apathy Project thugs!" Several cars can be seen following the bus all with two armired men sitting in the driver's seat and passenger seat firing machine guns. Naoto stands from her seat and draws her gun from her holster.

"I've got this." Naoto states as she opens the emergency exit to the bus and backs up before running forward and jumping off the bus. She crashes through the window the closest car and kicks the driver in the face as she opens the door and shoves the driver out of the car and leveled her pistol at the passenger firing before shoving that man out of the car as well. She holstered the gun as she slammed on the brake and jerked the wheel sending the car spinning as she stepped out of the car as it spun just barely missing the car's rear fender as it grazed past her.

She walked forward and drew the gun again, firing several times killing both driver and passenger. Naoto pocketed the pistol and ran forward, she jumped into the air and landed with Chi powered downward force flipping the car over top of her as she continued to run towards the last car. The thugs loosed hundreds rounds at the girl but they just bent away and around her as she swung her gun arm and killed both driver and passenger with a single shell.
She holstered the gun and held out one hand letting the car crumple in front of her.

Souji turned the bus around heading back to pick up Naoto, "Damn." Was his only comment. .

by Admin (bobjtjohn), Pg.22 Ventus' Zombieland (May 14 2011)

Put your entries in like that if you have 'em I'd really like to see where you guys think this site shines at.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Crowning Moments of ... Empty Re: Crowning Moments of ...

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:32 am

<Er, so if a character is usually up to his ears in such moments, one would want to choose the best of them? Meh, screw it. I wonder if there's something from Org.XIV that would fit the bill...>

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:35 am

< I can't give you one single post for it cause it spanned several but I do have this much >

Crowning moment of Hilarity

Diryax's crush on Xiruk lol
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:40 am

<You could go back, copy-and-paste the different parts of it together in a Word Doc, then fix it all up and post it.>

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:41 am

Allow me to answer that for you, Neb.

Crowning Moment of Sadness

The Scythe was flung into the air spinning at incredible speed, once it reached it's peak it fell hard and was stabbed into the ground. And through the blade's reflection revealed Nexas defeated laying on the ground, his arms spread out side-to-side. The barrior disappeared and the rain poured against him. He looked up at the storm with shock. A dark mist began to form. He was fading to darkness....

"I have only one regret....that we never met again" Nexas said.

It was dark, and a storm was crushing against the weak Sean as he was walking though the dark city-village combined place. He completely collapassed in an allyway due to lack of sleep. There he had another bad Nightmare but it didn't end with his death like usual. This time he heard a little girl giggling, her laugh echoed through out the Nightmare Realm he suffered in. The Reaper turned to ash, the black skies cleared into an ocean blue and the lifeless ground burst into a lively grass patch with trees filled with fruit.   

He weakly opened his eyes to find two kids. A boy, and a girl, playing and jumping in the puddles of rain. Sean looked around and saw how it was now daytime, he looked to the sun and it was the afternoon based on the shade of the sun. He then noticed there were no parent to watch those kids. He feared they were lost and didn't know. He couldn't bare to watch two more kids to suffer like him.

"Hey, kids", he said to get their attention and they all stopped jumping. "Where's your mom and dad? Are you lost?"

The boy had light blue hair, a yellow shirt, blue short pants, a pair of white sneakers, and wristbands. "My mom's across the street" The boy said pointing.

"She's my ant". The little girl with similar hair added. Obviously she meant "Aunt". She wore a small  light blue blouse. She also wore a small pink skirt with frills.

Sean looked over and saw a woman with short black hair, a long skirt with a strange symbol on it, it was an X with a line down the middle. She also had a black shirt with sleeves. She was buying food. That reminded Sean he haven't ate anything since that candy bar on the floor two days ago.

"Hey, what's your names? How old are you guys" Sean asked.

The girl pointed her thumb at her chin and smiled. "My name is Kuroyuki Kokoro! Some people call me Yuki. I'm seven!".

"And you?" He asked the other. 

"Sarrushu. I'm six years-old" the boy told Sean.

"Well, Yuki, Sarrushu. I'm Sean Deromo. I'm fourteen". His stomach growled after he finished his sentence.

"Looks like you're hungry, too". Yuki said and laughed.

Sean smiled and looked closer at Yuki's right hand and saw a scar. Sean grabbed her hand to examine it. "Yuki, what happened to your hand?" he asked.

"Oh, that's my birthmark! I'm born from The Dark Bloodline". Yuki answered proudly.

"Dark Bloodline?" Sean said confused.

"Mmhmm. A clan of Keyblade Wielders that was made I think a thousand years before the Keyblade Wars!" Yuki said excited with her hands up.

"Keyblade?" Sean also said confused.

"Yeah, a Key-" Yuki was cut off.

"Hey, Sean. How come you're just sleeping here". Sarrushu asked.

"Because I have no home. My parents are gone". Sean said disapointed.

"Oh". Yuki and Sarrushu both said.

"I never had a home since 10 years". Sean said sadly. He turned away. He looked back and saw Yuki and Sarrushu run back to the woman. Sean looked down. He was even sadder. Those great kids brought him joy for even a few seconds and they were gone. He had more questions about the Keyblade. Like, what it was for example. A few seconds later, Sean saw a loaf of bread held by tiny fingers in his field of vision. He turned and saw Yuki holding the bread with Sarrushu and the woman to the side of her.

"So, Sean. I hear you have no home?" The woman asked.

Sean took the bread from Yuki. "That's right, miss". Sean said, then finished it akwardly.

The woman chuckled "You can call me Yami".

"Okay....Yami". He blinked mid-sentence.

"You know there's this shelter for people with no homes. I could take you there if you want" Yami told him. She seemed very nice. It brought a smile to his face. But that smile quickly turned to terror. Those nightmares. Those horrible nightmares that shelter brought. At least in this ally he doesn't wake up in the middle of the night.

"Don't worry. I've been there before. But I left". Sean closed his eyes.

"Why would you leave? You got food, water, a roof over your head, and a nice bed under your back" She said to get him interested.

"You don't need to worry about me". He said as he repositioned himself.

"But I must. You're just a little kid; alone on the streets of Tri-Star TownCity".

"I'll be fine. I lived this way my whole life". 

"Here. Then at least take these". Yami then reached into her pockets and pulled out green and yellow orbs. "It's 300 Munny and 40 HP".

Sean took the orbs.

"Oh, hey, Yami?" he looked up.

"Yes" she looked down.

"Can you tell me what a "Keyblade" is?" Sean asked curiously.

Yami chuckled. "This is a Keyblade".

As she said that darkness surrounded her hands and a black sword with Angel wings  was in her hands. A chain rested on the handle, and there was a red orb at the end.

Sean was in awe.

"In my hand I hold power", Yami said looking at the blade in her hand she held as it was raised up. "Tremendous power that dates back centuries ago". She spun the Keyblade in Reverse-Grip  then got on her knees and had the Keyblade stabbed in the ground. "This power is known as the Keyblade. Keyblades draw power from the heart. The power of light, and the power of darkness. The darkness is not evil; nor is it scary.  Only when you bath within light will the darkness stain your heart. When you control the darkness, that is when you won't fear it, and that is when the darkness will clense you. This power can be passed on onto others. Howeve, strength is the key. Never show weakness; Never lose faith. As long as this is true...". Yami then put the Keyblade's chain in front of Sean. 

"Just grabbed the Keychain, Sean! Quickly!" Yuki said excited.

Sean looked at Yuki. Then back at Yami. She smiled. He then reached out; fingers twitching. He was so nervous. He grabbed the chain. He slowly went up until he reached the charm. A red orb with a dark aura. He closed his hand, then held his right with his other hand.

Yami sighed in relief. "A Keyblade will someday be yours".

"Wish I had a Keyblade". Sarrushu complained and kicked the ground.

"But, Sarrushu, first you must answer: Why? Why do you want a Keyblade?" Yami asked Sarrushu.

"Because....I want to be stronger. To protect the people I love. To protect my family. From the Heartless. You know? Like Grandpa". The boy smiled.

"If only I had that power to protect my parents that day...." Sean said quietly to himself.

"Pardon?" Yami turned back to Sean.

"I said, I'm really going to have my own Keyblade someday?" He asked out loud, hiding what he really said.

"It all depends on your heart". Yami said as she stood up. "You should consider yourself lucky" She wagged her finger.  "It is very rare that we do this tradition with a non-Dark Bloodline member. Let alone someone we almost never met. But I sense that your heart is strong and I'll let it slide".

"I see. Thank you. All of you". Sean said, smiling.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye". Yami said.

"I guess so. I hope we could meet again someday. Especially you, Yuki". Sean said. He really was going to miss her. For the first time in 10 years he was happy. And she made his Nightmare go away.

"I hope so, too. Goodbye". The girl said.

"Not goodbye. Just so long". Sean said. Meaning he knew one day they will meet again. 

"Okay. Later". Yuki said smiling.

"Later". Sean said smiling back. 

They all walked away. Sean looked back and saw them one last time. Both of them holding Yami's hand. 

"So, Ant Yami. I'm really going to have MY own Keyblade today?" Yuki asked. Sean could barely hear as they walked away.

"Not a Keyblade. A Keychain". Yami corrected.

"Is it The Reth Orb?" Yuki asked excited.

"No. It is the Arctic Crystal. The Keychain Elie used during the great and legendary Keyblade War". After that they were too far to be heard from where Sean was.

Sean smiled. He never seen a happy family before. This broke Sean's heart. Sean look down at the Munny, HP, and Bread. A tear fell on his leg. He started to sob and pour his eyes out. "Did I get what I deserved?" He said as he cried harder. His family gone, living on the streets. No one deserved so much suffering....

Nexas looked to the sky as three Reaplings appeared and landed softly. Then a bright light appeared and their three former selves were reborn. Joshua fell to his knees with Sarah by his side. He gasped for air. "What happened?" Sarah shook her head.

The third Nobody appeared as well. "Well that sucked!" he complained.

They all turned to The Nightmare Shinigami. Rexin walking pass them and to Nexas. The blonde leaned down and lifted Nexas' fist.

"Are you happy?" He asked.

"Yeah....I am....the best part of all....I learned why the sun sets red" Nexas answered. And Rexin knew what that meant.

"Good to hear".

Nexas' legs began to fade away to darkness. Then his left arm was gone. Then his body. And Nexas gave one last smirk. "

"Goodbye Rexin" Nexas said as his face faded away.

Rexin held Nexas' hand tighter as his arm disappeared, then finally his hand.

"Goodbye....Sean". Rexin stood up and grabbed Nexas' necklace. He walked over to the Scythe and pulled it out of the ground. He swung it over his shoulder, and opened a Dark Corridor, and left Organization XIV.

by Whats_Up4444 pg. 29 of Org. XIV
(September 28, 2011)

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:44 am

<Nebula you have NO IDEA the amount of digging that would that take but I could try so give me about 3 hours >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:46 am

<*Sweatdrop* No need... I dunno what topic that's from, or when it happened, so I really don't have any clue how much digging it would take.>

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 am

< too late the shovels are out and caked with dirt I will find it lol !!! >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:09 am

Crowning Moment of Funny

Anywhere when Metalhead shows up particularly

Jack Skellington: Oh holy water how refreshing do you have it in razzberry

By MetalHead_13 on Mar 6 2011

<I really should have him over and have him kill all this dramatic tension that's been raging with his antics>

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:10 am

Please do, I miss Metalhead.

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:15 am

<But we never seem to get any dramatic tension... D: I mean, Aleri is hard to take seriously, and my other two characters are sitting around watching TV. ...Actually, yeah, we need good humor. Not just the norm... like somebody going against their personality and flipping out.>

<Like so:>
Shiki: ...I can't stand it anymore, wear trendier clothes, damn you! *Throws Mr. Mew at Neku*
Neku: -_-
Mr. Mew: *Gets up and starts wailing on Neku*
Neku: O_< Aaaaagh! Down, piggy!

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:41 am

<Stepping out of the time maching from the second TITAL topic I present to you Diry's crush on Xiruk >

Diryax: *DCs to the party* I suppose I can take a break from digging to chaperone you kids......and Xiruk if you bug my brother I will personally make your life a living ****

Xiruk: I'd like...

Ukirx: ...to see you try Diryax.

Roxas: that is so...

Arosx: creepy.

Tyler: do they always do that?

Roxas & Arosx: yep. so do we.

Diryax: I wouldn't have to try.... besides....he should be done training shortly.

Xiruk: I repeat, I'd like...

Ukirx: to see you try Diryax.

Arosx: and Me and Roxas

Roxas: would keep as far away as possible.

Tyler: and I'd warp to the edge of the universe and eat popcorn.

Diryax: Sorry I was going to say torture.....but then I thought of something better. *giggles and walks over to Xiruk* You know Xiruk *strokes the side of his face* I never noticed before but......you're kinda......cute *kisses Xiruk passionately*

Xiruk: must... resist... urge... to... exterminate...

Ukirx: um, Diryax? you might want to run.

Arosx: Shocked Very Happy

Roxas: affraid

Tyler: Question

Diryax: Why would I run? he's cute when he's mad. *jumps onto xiruk's back and kisses his cheek* Embarassed

(far below ground)

Lenox: I finally found it.....let's see here.....it says.............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(can be heard all the way on the surface)

(back at the house)

Diryax: Dad? *hops off xiruk's back* I'll catch you later cutie...*giggles* *DCs underground*

Diryax: *sigh* I think we should probably let him be for now...besides I want to get back to business *DCs to Xiruks room* Hey there cutie *tackles Xiruk*

Xiruk: AGH! *jumps out window* <lol he has a 4th floor bedroom>

Chloe:*Hears a loud thump come from outside somehow*What was that!?*Runs outside* *see's Xiruk jumped out window* Why did you just jump from your window?

Xiruk: Diryax is up there. and I think I broke my leg. and an arm. that kind of hurts. be right back. *DCs to hospital*

(at hospital)

Diryax: *DCs in in a nurses outfit* I'm going to nurse you back to health cutie.

Xiruk: keep. away. only one of my legs is broken ya know.

Diryax: Yea....but it makes it harder for you to run *reeoooow*

Xiruk: even if only one leg works right now, I can still kick you with it.

Diryax: Heeheehee I like em feisty *wraps a vine around Xiruk's good leg and arm and then pulls him to her with it* I'm not going to let you get away so easily sugar.

Xiruk: fine, I can still do this. *sends Diryax into infinite loop of DCs* suck it.

Ukirx: dude, bad choice of words.

Diryax: Don't tempt me *licks lips* and just like this loop there is no end to how hard I've fallen for you.

Xeccil: *DCs in with three katana strapped to his waist* What's going on here? why is Diry in an infinite loop of DCs?

Roxas: Xiruk got mad at her.

Xiruk: and she caused me to jump out my window and break limbs.

Xeccil: I'm not sure I want to know what she did to make you do that.....but whatever it is good luck with it.

Diryax: *asleep still falling through endless DCs* *giggle* Xiruk....stop that......you naughty boy *giggle*

Diryax: *yawns* Ahhh what a great dream...well I'm bored of this falling *DCs right above Xiruk and sits on his shoulders* Hey handsome *plays with his hair*

Xiruk: GO AWAY!

Ukirx: not on my watch! *begins pulling Diryax off while still going Cool *

Diryax: *clings to Xiruk* What is wrong with you people!!! Why must you interfere with my LOVE!!!!!

Xiruk: because it's not mutual! *attempting to push Diryax off*

Ukirx: let go, it'll be so much easier for you! *pulling*

Tyler: Rolling Eyes Xiruk, she likes you.

Xiruk: *still pushing* I know, that's the problem!

Tyler: Rolling Eyes whatever you say, man I don't care.

Diryax: *starts sniffling* but....but...*jumps off Xiruk* WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *runs off crying*

Xeccil: *long sigh* Greeeattt. Now I have to deal with her. *starts to walk off* OH and don't think I'll let you off easy for hurting my sister Xiruk. *walks off after Diryax*

< That's a good deal of it there and I'm tired of digging >

Last edited by Malakili007 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Epic moment of OP Rage

....meh ill just say it like this...Enixo and Soren's first duel to the death in the war, and later in Soren's plot if i ever recover from my post laziness
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:49 am

Wow, I didn't expect my post. Even as I was reading it it took me a moment to realize it was my post.

Moments of Intense Rage.

Fire versus the Rain.

Back in the original Org.XIV topics. The end of Part two to be exact, two Nobodies were locked in combat.

Thananx and Nazex. I can look for that.

As well as the further rivalry, Zane against Nathan. The original beings. I'll look for this too. Brb.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:56 am

Fire versus the Rain

Within Kingdom Hearts itself is where Organzation XIV has finally defeated Organization XIII, and sealed the darkness by combining the powers of 8 Keyblade Weilders. The light of Kingdom Hearts purified the Worlds, and left a peaceful storm falling upon the group. But then....

Zane suddenly got up. "Do you feel it?" Zane asked almost hypnotized.

"What? What is it?" Yuki asked.

Zane turned to Yuki "...The Storm's power? All raindrops fall from the heavens!" Zane yelled. His whole hair started to change to yellow with some of his blue hair. Two of his Phantom Blades were charged with lightning itself.

Zane went crazy, He glided to Thananx and slash his blades in a circle motion.

Thananx said "You crazy?" As he backed away, too pure to stab him.

"Just like the rain, all shall fall and disipate" Zane yelled and summon a fifth Phantom Blade, this one was a Water and Lightning infused. Zane was levitating and the Blades started to spin 360 Degrees and spin around his head and legs. Zane glided to Norio.

"Stop!" Thananx said as he put what seemed to be a reflect like shield around Norio.

Zane slashed though and all his attacks were blocked.

Zane went to the middle of the area.

"Zane... I don't wanna do this, but I might have to." Thananx says as he summons Inferno's Grasp

The Blades circled Zane, Zane caught one and spun around in a 90 degrees."Show me your Strength". Zane said almost under his breath. Zane pulled his arms back and commands the blades to shoot at Thananx

"It is a shame you sealed the Darkness l could be helping you guy's but hey what can you do? said Zethel "Hint, Hint." he then whispered just loud enough for everyone to he

"Enough." Nori said to Zane, shooting a blast of Firaga at him.(It's agreed that Nori is our Sora, and he can do all that good stuff Sora could, right?) "The storm's power is nothing but a temptation. The only power you need is in the heart." Nori said with a stern voice. "He mut be destroyed, son." Nori said to Norio. "Okay, dad. I'll help ya." Norio said. At this, Nori and Norio pointed their Keyblades at Zane, casting every single spell they knew, save Watergra and Thundegra.

Thananx turned to Zethel saying "Help us with what? Our goal here was to seal of darkness and that's what we did. We didnt need help with anything else."

"The power in my Heart...?" Zane stopped attacking. He put his left hand on his chest and look at it.

Zane turned around. Turned his head and only his mouth was seen, the rest covered in his hair. "....I have no Heart". Zane said and his Phantom Blades were shot towerd Nori.

A giant golden circle appeared and blocked the blades " Hey there Zane remember me?" said Daxma still wearing his Org. coat with the hood up

"Of course I remember you....you were the the first person I seen as a Nobody". Zane said.

The blades came back to Zane. "But I'm afraid I'll be your last".

Zane gilded and try to spin slash Daxma

Daxma dodges the slash with eas the asks "Are you sure the is the destiny you want? If so then l will not stop you, but if this isn't want you want then l promise l will help you."

"It doesn't matter what Destiny I choose. We all shall be destroyed sooner or later".

Zane picked his hands up to his sides and looked to the dark thunder clouds and falling rain "Just like the rain that pours from the heavens...."

"We survive. If we choose to die, we give up. We die when we die, but until then we'll keep fighting for what's right. Everybody is in their own way... Please, understand this Zane. You don't need to do this, even though it's your own destiny, I can't let you hurt anyone...I will not...I can not..." Thananx said as he started having some changes too. His hair turned red, he was levitating slightly and his Keyblade was glowing red. He got over to Zane in a second, slashing at him and casting Firaga. He couldn't control his actions, for some reason he felt like he was being manipulated. Thananx then slashed at Zane some more. He resisted for a little bit, but then it just took over him completely as he started trying to kill Zane even more.

Zane fell to his knee. The rain poured hard. He looked to the sky. "Oh, powerful storm of sky. Give me strength. All your raindrops: that's MY power!" and lightning bolt strikes Zane smiles. But, then the sky cleared and it stopped raining.

Zane's blade disappeared except for one he used to keep him up, it was the Water and Lightning based one. Zane started to fade into Darkness. "I told you. All shall fall and disipate". Zane smiled and and glided at Thananx and right before the Phantom Storm Blade reached Thananx face, he suddenly faded away into the darkness. Gone. Zane nameless Nobody has faded away. And that's all he wanted, nothing else. All he wanted was a name....and the heart to feel love for Sally. But....that for him is gone.

Zane's Nobody has done what he said. To destroy himself. Why?

Such pain it is for one without a heart or even a proper name....
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:36 pm

<I am honored to have half a crown.>
Crowning Moment of Epicness

Maverick Entity's whole life.

Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Don't you mean Gunamnex? Because I don't think users count. >_>

And yeah, I felt kinda selfish using my half-moment. :/

But that has to be a favorite moment of mine. I consider that the original ending. Even better since after that, part three of the topic was made.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:06 pm

Skazzasurf wrote:<I am honored to have half a crown.>
Crowning Moment of Epicness

Maverick Entity's whole life.

Embarassed

I would have to say everyone has had Moments of Epicness, even if they have never noticed it. I won't go into specifics, but it is very satisfying to see how well or not characters, whether from just one user or multiple, mesh together.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:40 pm

Crowning Moment of Indescribableness
Xiyum's Heart Connection.
Remember that? Remember when everyone got all covered in blood? Remember the kitty with a sniper rifle? If you don't...
https://tital.rpg-board.net/t56-xiyum-s-heart-connection
There ya go.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:49 pm

<I couldn't find the moment I was looking for... but I have one I found while looking for it, so it'll have to do for now.>

Substitute Moment of Hilarity

Above Siks, Aleri came flying by. "WAAAAAAAHH!!" He left a trail of smoke as he flew. He moved uncontrollably until he hit the wall. After sliding down, he finally found words. "I-I... trying... to cook... Didn't mean to cast... Bolt... Stove exploded..." He fell backwards onto the floor. His Wayfinder fell out of his pocket and bounced its way over to Siks. He noticed that an impressive-looking sword was impaled in the wall next to him, and reached out and touched it. "Th-that... almost went through ME..." he fainted dead away.

Somewhere far, far away, a pale-skinned man in red was walking on the road. He was carrying a long spear. He looked at a creature folowing him. "Enkidu, could you go ahead into town and buy food? They didn't exactly seem to appreciate my display of strength earlier, and they hit me whenever I try to buy supplies."
"Sure thing, Gilgamesh."
Enkidu ran off. Gilgamesh pulled an ornate sword from its sheath. "...I finally found it... Excalibur! The holy blade of legend! This time, it's the REAL one, not that puny Excalipoor! Now I can finally have that rematch with Bartz!" He awkwardly ran off towards a gray hole in space. "Now that I can freely travel through the Interdimensional Rift, I can go see my good old friend Bartz!" As he went, he dropped the Excalipoor. It fell through a Light Corridor that was somehow generated.

A little while before the event of the first paragraph occured... The sword Excalipoor fell through the Light Corridor, landing on, and impaling the stove at Castle Asylum. Aleri, who was trying to make pancakes, jumped back and instinctively cast Bolt on the sword. It conducted the electricity into the stove which promptly exploded...

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:28 am

Crowning Moments in Awkward

Riku recording Sammy and Sierra

Crowning Moments in Epic

The plot where we went to hell

Cant really copy/paste... 3ds problems XD
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:43 am

Crowning moments of Die.

*blows the organs out of all of you*

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum