TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future?

+4
AKeybladeYouSay
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Whats_Up4444
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future?

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:25 pm

Heartless. But we use everything but the kitchen sink.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:26 pm

I see... So, an imbalance can flare up, but there are no Keyblades to combat it? Sounds good... Of course, I can't think of an original solution, just "The heroes all go around reducing the Heartless."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Easy solution...blow s*** up and find the source then blow that the f*** up and laugh manically
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:34 pm

Or, blow the source up, but there's like OVER 9000!!!!! more, and we find out that the cake is a lie so we all go "NOOOOO! NOT THE PIT! IT BUUUUURNS!" because stupid cliche concept is stupid and cliche.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:36 pm

yup
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:41 pm

It can't end that easily. There can be a fake ending, like when Org.XIV killed Org.XIII, and the conflict comes back later. Now, let's try not to cliche too much. Let's be SERIOUS. Throw ideas around, brainstorm, but be serious about it for a bit.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:42 pm

ucwutididthar?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:45 pm

mm we take down the cause, but then another one rises from the destruction of the first, like a child or reincarnation but with more power and controls both Heartless and another form of enemy.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:46 pm

Hmm... What'sUp, what do you think?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:02 am

I don't like it. :/

Sure it can work, but I'm sure we can think of a lot better.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:05 am

Some small hints

The fragments of the world have reconnected...

Kingdom Hearts' power utilized for the last time by the Lost Key...

The Observer of Fate finally is freed from his task...

The Warrior of Courage travels to a distant land...

A land of the shimmering blades...

These warriors of old are now legends...

But is their legacy over?...

The twisted darkness still lingers...

The keyblades have been sealed away for the good of the world...

Now, who will rise to face the darkness?

Who will rise to face the light?

Who will rise to face them both?

Who will find the truth?
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:12 am

Wow, that sounded like a prologue. AND a prophecy. And it sounds like spoilers for Org.XIV... but who cares, really? It's awesome. We can start with Heartless and go from there. Let's just try to keep the crazy new stuff to a minimum.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:19 am

Again, overused. What about if Kingdom Hearts suddenly said, "F*ck it, these dumb bastards can't keep me safe, I'll kick their asses!" And went evil? Because that's not stupid or overused!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:24 am

@Haar: It's... kinda stupid. Original enough, but impossible. I don't see how it's POSSIBLE for Kingdom Hearts to be evil. Maybe it could be corrupted or something, but...
Anyway, the imbalance of Light and Dark is a perpetual conflict. One key difference this round is that there ARE no Keys. It's going to be much harder without having to boost enemies to impossible levels of power.

@What'sUp: ...**** yeah!

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:26 am

Wow, Maverick. Amazing.

And Nebula. As far as spoilers for Org. XIV. Possibly. >,>

Haar, exactly what Nebula told you.

Let's just start off with that. I'll make the topic in a while. Just wait on it.

For now, this topic will serve as the "Where should plot go".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:29 am

Haar_Dragon wrote:Again, overused. What about if Kingdom Hearts suddenly said, "F*ck it, these dumb bastards can't keep me safe, I'll kick their asses!" And went evil? Because that's not stupid or overused!
Sarcasm.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:39 am

Sarcasm is a little hard to detect in text. It's almost identical to sheer stupidity.
...And when did Kingdom Hearts ever decide to turn evil?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:43 am

It never did, that's why I said it was stupid.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:46 am

I figured, new characters start out as residents of various places (I assume not all will be of the bloodline). They all grew up learning about the legends of the keyblades(some more than others). As old conflicts between the light and dark open up, heartless appear to those tainted enough to seek their power. The bloodline members, along with the friends they make along the way, travel throughout the world to find the truth, why the keyblades stay silent to even those who posses the power to control them.

Eh, i still can't decide between two back stories for my lad.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:55 am

I'm probably going to have two right off. Steven (I'll explain it there) And some other guy I haven't come up with quite yet.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:08 am

Kuroyuki will be seen by spirit.

I mentioned this before, but some of you don't know.

During specific nights, the spirits of the Dark Bloodline reamerge. They stay where their memorial lays. I'm thinking of Kuroyuki speaking to the Dark Bloodline members. This being in the very first post of the RP. Or perhaps later if people decide against it.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:19 am

Sounds fine to me. Honestly speaking, my writing is probably the most ignorable/unnecessary here, but hey.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:27 pm

So it'll begin with Yuki's spirit talking to the audience...
...And some of us will respond accordingly, like one of my characters walking away determined to go out and help the rest of the world.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:13 pm

My OC would be ready to go off world to test his strength and prove he is worthy to wield the keyblade, and no he shall never get it of course but he wants to wield one like his ancestor did.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:59 am

I gotta say, this sounds badass. I'll probably introduce a DBL member, but it'll be on his mother's side. On his dad's side, he'll have ties to one of my current characters.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next