Org. XIV (story)

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 36 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:30 pm

<Hm? Whatever you're about to reveal, I'm ready.
...Well, since Kizu NEVER DOES ANYTHING, I'll fast-forward to the briefing and traveling.>

In the Round Room, Xeromus sat on the highest seat, spouting some nonsense that somehow has to do with fighting...
"Remember, press X to attack. Press it repeatedly to combo. Your combos are maxed out at three blows for now. The third blow is powerful and wide-ranged, so try to follow through on combos. Hold a dircetion and press Square to Dodge Roll, which is excellent with evasion. Stand still and press Square to use Block. Press O to jump. Press Triangle when the is a green indicator to use a Reaction Command, which each of which is specialized for a different situation. Hold L2 to access Shortcuts. L1 and R1 rotate the camera. R2 Locks on to an enemy. Start will pause the game, letting you skip cutscenes and access the Menu if you're in the field outside a battle. Furthermore-"
Aleri interrupted his rant. "Sir, what do the controls for a popular video game have to do with the lesson? Hurry up and send us to Agrabah."
Rexial piped up, seeing his chance. "With all due respect, we want to speed things up. I'm sure the students would like to have some time after the mission to do whatever they want, and the lesson isn't going to be that easy..."
"Hm? Fine, fine. You two, do your best. I get the feeling something big is coming, and I'm still recovering. I'm one of the only few people who is reliably present, and I can't very well protect us all from anything above low-level Heartless by myself. Plus, maybe these two will actually carry out missions more often than you slackers."
Aleri groaned. "I've been telling them to do missions, but they don't even check the computers for missions, then they complain that you're not giving them any."
"I'll see to it that they get them directly to their wireless devices, if they have any. I know we don't provide PDAs or Cell Phones, but I'm sure we can fix that. I'll get working on that as soon as you leave."

<Well, now Org.XIV gets PDAs. Maybe. I mean, a couple of people are able to Mindlink, but that's hardly enough.>

The group came out the Dark Corridor, setting foot on hot sand. Aleri explained, "This is Agrabah, a city surrounded by harsh desert. We'll be training here, just inside the front gate. There are shops with awnings, pots, barrels, piles of sand. Your goal is to beat me up by taking advantage of the environment. Since you're not that strong yet, throwing things is a good way to deal out pain."
"Careful, the sun really saps your strength. Waste too much time taking Al's vitality down to the objective level, and you'll probably collapse from the strain." Rexial mentioned, sticking to the shadows. "We can do this all day. We'll heal you if you pass out or drop from exhaustion."
Aleri summoned Zero/One instead of TELOS this time. "Now then, try and hit me! Your normal attacks won't do much to me like this, but try it anyway, just to get a feel of the futility of it."

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:38 am

<Yeah, I guess having my full attention on this specific subject would make it better.>

Oblivion cannot wait. Darkness overtakes and consumes all. And death is a ticking clock. Once it clocks out, you can't turn back the hands.

Even for a Shinigami.

Nexas watch over the projector within the darkness. He watched silently. The image just stayed for minutes. He just floated and drifted with a peaceful look on his face.

The image just stayed. The image of the boy with a chunk of glass in his wrist. The boy looked unconscious in the ally. Eyes closed.

After minutes, a second being crossed the screen, a boy about the same age with blond spiky hair. Unfortuneately the boy did not notice the near corpse.

The look on Nexas' face was shocked at this. The boy looked too familer.

It was Rexin. Or, maybe he should be called Nire.

After Nire passed the bleeding Sean by and escaped the screen's view, another figure skippered along. A little girl with blonde pigtails. This was Krystel.

As she skipped, she ended up tripping over the arm of Nexas' former self- Sean.

She tended to her knee, and then looked to her side to see a hand with the large piece of glass in the wrist.

Her eyes widden. Her mouth agap. Her voice forming a peaking squeel. Then suddenly gave a loud scream.

<Yeah, does anyone even understand what's going on? >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:14 pm

<I'm going to say, Nexas' life is flashing before his eyes.>

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:42 pm

Pheonix shrugged, "That's the problem. I don't really know anyone in the Org. Beyond Lance..."

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kizukanai on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:17 pm

"It would be nice if you'd simplify that... How long was I asleep?" Kizukanai somnolently asked.
Kizukanai
Kizukanai
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Rexial shook his head. "You've been out for about 48 hours now."
"Well, in short, hit me with anything you can find, and do it before you collapse. After you both manage to clear level one of today's training, you get to start fighting with your weapons."

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:16 pm

khfreak358 wrote:<I'm going to say, Nexas' life is flashing before his eyes.>

<Yeah, that's just the gist of it. Except it quite literal. It litterally watching his life. Through a large screen.

It alsi gives me an excuse to reveal Nexas' past. Other-wise I would just say he watch his life through a screen, every last bit, then just continue the plot>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:48 pm

<I'm surprised there hasn't been 50 new topics since I last posted. Sorry Whats_Up, I had the flu and a big English project to do.>

Some of the strange heartless diverted their attention towards Nathan, but they either didn't notice White or thought he wasn't strong enough to fight them. Nathan's flames started burning more red (My idea = Anger increase - Red, Determination increase - blue, etc. These don't really give increases, his flames just reflect his mood since it might be hard to tell from his facial features >.>). He shot a firaga at a heartless and it split into three normal fires before hitting it's target. Ged noted Nathan and stopped the tornado, and he was lucky he didn't collapse to the ground. The tornado had cost him a lot of his energy.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:12 pm

<Your plot. Not mine. So what exactly are these Heartless? What is White allowed to do? Can White attack them? Or at the most, fend them off?>

Why aren't the Heartless attacking me? Is it because my heart is that weak? I need more friends! I need more power! Friends are power!

Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:32 pm

<Beast's Castle.>

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:50 pm

<nvm. Just realized I'm the one who needs to post. Heheh, my bad.>

Drake walked to his own left as well. "Magic," he stated simply.

khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:12 pm

<Nathan should slap White and feed him to the heartless, which are like the trinity armor but more humanoid. Anyways, he can do whatever, but no LOL INSTAKILL BOOM.>
Nathan ran towards Ged and gave him some support since he was about to fall. Ged thanked him, and Nathan used his keyblade to block the lazor that the heartless shot. It went towards White.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:59 pm

Aleri twirled Zero/One. "So... who wants to go first?"

Music: Chrono Cross - Gale ~ Battle Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLc1xnZPlvY&feature=related
[I thought it would be fitting for a battle in the desert, considering how Arabian it sounds.]

Aleri gestured at the two, ready to take on either one. Rexial's shape unfocused and blured for a second as several barrels and pots appeared in addition to what was already there.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:48 am

khfreak358 wrote:<Beast's Castle.>

<Irrelevent. I'm waiting for you to respond.

*Reads more*

Not just with Drake, with Erntxt and Sylvia>

The Heartless released a beam of energy at Nathan, as Nathan dodge it, the laser was homing on White, in reaction, White braced himself and created a defensive white barrier, the laser blasted White's shield, breaking it then hit the boy in the gut, he was blasted away into the ground.

Damn!

White checked the wound under his attire; and his skin felt burnt.

White then rolled into a ball, and kicked into the air, bringing himself up, landing right on his feet.

"Watch how you dodge next time, Nathan!" White joked. Even after having a beam blasted into him, he still remained his friendly self.

XxxX

Kyxcir thought for a moment. "Which spell? I don't know one. I haven't seen one either".

Last edited by Whats_Up4444 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:59 am

<White cusses? Mind = blown>

Nathan turned towards White to reply with his own joke while blasting the heartless in the face with his fire spells when he got knocked to the ground by the heartless behind him. "Fu-" Nathan said as he looked at the heartless in the air and saw them carrying Ged. Now that the one heartless had hit White with his lazor, they detected his presence. Nathan pushed the heartless behind him and ran towards the heartless that was about to strike White in the back. He leaped in front of the heartless' arm and blocked it with his keyblade. He recovered and stood back to back with White. "They're going for you too now, bud. We also got my other bud to rescue up there." Nathan pointed towards Ged and primed a thundaga.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:42 am

<Oh, I forgot you weren't here when he picked up a sword and went berserk on Ravain. After he said it's good to let the anger out and not bottled up.>

White saw Nathan and easily understood the Thunder spell.

White attempted it himself, and basically punched the air, and nothing happen. Not even a spark.

"What?"

He tried again.

"I can't help ya. Sorry".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:29 pm

<Is he completely magic barren or he just doesn't know how?>
Nathan didn't know why White couldn't use magic. ”Can you fight with a blade?" Nathan asked, opening his coat and revealing his blade, Fuego. He had it had all is his life. He also had another twin blade, but that was hidden in his back-shirt sheath. He shot the Thundaga at a heartless and it shocked it, then chaining electricity to the other heartless.
<Fuego=Fire in spanish>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:06 pm

<He just said White perfectly understood... And I think Nathan showed his knife (and his skills) when he first appeared. Of course, it was a really weird way to enter the story, but it still worked out, I guess. I went back an read it, in case you're wondering how I know about the parts I wasn't there for.>

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:10 pm

<Exactly. I like implying things instead of downright saying them. Like, how I use "seems" like every five seconds. >_>>

<Basically, White knows how to use spells, yet the he's unable to.>

White turned to Nathan. "Thanks".

The bioy took the sword from him. He moved in an awkward motion. Then looked at Nathan. The boys face was milk white. Not like it wasn't before. But still. Something was off. He then went into a stance. One we did not see like before against the Ravain. Almost like now he's suddenly new to sword play. He held it light and defenseless.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:50 am

<I've yet to receive a response from Exact. Sylvia was about to punch her.>

"I wouldn't expect you to," Drake chuckled, "I created it myself."

Inside

Erntxt wasted no time in wailing on his tackled opponent, delivering punch after punch to the beast's face.

khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:26 pm

<I usually think about different things that the person was trying to imply, and I just completely no-brained it and assumed it meant White understood why Nathan pulled out a high-level move like Thundaga. Also, he showed...both blades, but no one remembers except for Dispatch and a couple other people.>

Nathan glanced at White and leaped in the air, striking down a few heartless that surrounded him. He noted that there were MANY but they could take them. He headed in the direction of Ged, trying to avoid fighting the heartless but it cost him a few hits.
<These may be trinity-armor like, but they're actually pretty small. There are atleast 2500 all across Neverland where some-people-who-will-not-be-named-but-are-easily-guessable are knocked out.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Kizukanai on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:51 pm

"Okay. So, basically, chuck things at you before I pass out of the heat." Kizukanai said.
Kizukanai
Kizukanai
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 pm

"Yes. So, you want to go first? Great! Maxgen, stay back for a sec while I test her." He twirled his blade again. "...Well, come out of the shade and fight. I made sure there's no way to cheat by, say, attacking from the shade. If you try it, all you get is pain." Aleri stuck Zero/One into the sand and cracked his knuckles, ready for whatever would come.

<Kizu, you'll have to post kind of rapid-fire this time, so check more often. You can't just go with "Pop in once a month, post, and leave without paying any real attention".>

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:10 am

Lance awoke in Castle Asylum. He rubbed his temples in an attempt to ward off the stupor from a long sleep, "Maya?" Lance called questioningly.

The young illusionist emerged from Lance's shadow, "What?" She asked tilting her head.

"How long have I been out? D-did we go back to Synthisle?" He asked as he started his armor pressing the crest that was still on his shoulder. Lance willed it to stop at his head as to not become a helmet and it did.

Maya shoke her head, "You've been asleep for three days... Thalia found the survivors from Synthisle housing in Twilight Town. She's been worried, Lance... You were comatose, she had to lead the survivors. You should go see her!" Maya suggested happily.

Lance nodded, "Guess I'll do just that." Maya dissappeared back into his shadow as he attempted to summon a DC, "Ugh, too tired to pull off any magic... Guess I'll have to wait or borrow a ship." He decided as he left his room.

[Update! New Mission! Get to Twilight Town. Wait for your magic to fully return or find a ship to get there!]
[Update! Maya has joined the party as an assist character!]

<I'm considering this a reboot. Yes, Lance's return to Synthisle after the Ravain attack was a dream. We'll consider that plotline lost. I just want to keep this moving.>

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 am

<Whoa! Plot twist! It was just a dream! >_>

Not saying that wasn't a better idea. Now the plot isn't so out of whack and confusing. Now it's IN whack and fusing! <_<>

Kyxcir thought to himself for a moment. Magic. And he made it up on his own? How do you even create a spell? The only spells Kyxcir knows are the elemental spells, and dark versions of them. Well, that and teleportation.

"Interesting....you've ever gone to Olympus with your spells?"

Even though Kyxcir and Drake seem to be getting along, Exact and Sylvia were not. Sylvia went for a punch, but Exact blocked it with her arm. She then tried to kick Sylvia in The legs.

Amd within the castle, the Prince was being punched. He let out growls with each punch before grabbing his hand, lifting him up, and throwing him.

<Yeah, sorry for taking so long. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next